Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
The sponsors have had a bitch fit. I called it yesterday. There's no way WWE's PC pussy ass sponsors are gonna be happy about Bray carrying a severed head to the ring.
Given that's the main thing that seems to have been affected by the cutting of the entrance yeah it does seem that someone either within the company, youtube or the sponsors found that "too far" was honestly my favourite part of the entrance as well which makes that rather annoying.

I'm in for smackdown if Wyatt shows up was disappointed with raw but hopefully they actually keep his momentum going tonight.

·
Southern Pride
3,410 Posts
Ever wonder what Smackdown was planned to be before Vince rewrites it hours before the show? Maybe what Vince thinks would be crap would actually be better than what he comes up with.

Reactions: Whoanma

·
seth will never be cool!
967 Posts
So will it ever be the Eric Bischoff Era if Vince rewrites everything?

Looks like the sponsors want to Keep The Fiend Out.

Wish Bryan would get some real promo time as it feels like forever since he has on smackdown.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,827 Posts
- Will Randy Orton get a rematch against Kofi Kingston for the WWE title?
- Will Charlotte Flair end up being Bayley's next opponent for the Women's title?
- Will Buddy Murphy end up surviving his match against Roman Reigns tonight?
- Has Kevin Owens finished off Shane McMahon for good after beating him at Summerslam?
- Will Ali get a title shot against Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental championship after beating him a few weeks ago?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :eek:

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Well, they made Ember look like shit in the build up to Summerslam. Why not have Charlotte dominate her and tap out to the Figure Eight like the chump they've made her into already? :shrug

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
- Will Charlotte Flair end up being Bayley's next opponent for the Women's title?
- Has Kevin Owens finished off Shane McMahon for good after beating him at Summerslam?
- Will Ali get a title shot against Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental championship after beating him a few weeks ago?

If Vince doesn't end up changing it

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

You should ask will senile Vince will change the script once again.:lol

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
If Mandy and Sonya get the titles before Kairi and Asuka :heston. I know the titles don't mean anything at this point, but if the best team out of four gets the title at the end (or never gets it) that would be something
Best... team? The Kabuki Warriors are an awful tag team. They are solo wrestlers that were thrown together and have no tag team chemistry. There are so many instances of mistiming by those two that I can't seriously believe you think they are a good team, let alone the best.... and to be fair, I was worried the same would happen to Nikki and Bliss but they seem to have gelled as a team surprisingly.

Still think Fire and Desire should have been the first champions though. Or at least The Iiconics (with better booking obviously). Putting the titles on Sasha/Bayley killed those belts and they never even gave Peyton and Billie a shot to redeem them. I guess, at least now they have some momentum.

As for the rest of the show: if there is no Fiend and they shelve most of it because of the bloody sponsors, the WWE is in for a rude awakening. If the Fiend is gutted, I think that would be the last straw and you will see the ratings halved immediately as fan trust is utterly destroyed. I also suspect the TV deals with Fox and USA would suddenly find themselves in suddenly dangerous territory much quicker with the WWE barely breaking a million viewers. WWE.... you can only fuck over the fans so much to cater to the corporate interests before they tell you to fuck off for good.

61 - 80 of 443 Posts