Wrestling Forum banner

421 - 440 of 443 Posts

·
seth will never be cool!
995 Posts
Bryan was the MVP of the show tonight. His acting and promos were top flight. Roman and Buddy put on a great match tonight and it def. impressed. I assume Buddy will eventually team with Roman vs Bryan and Rowan which will lead to Buddy turning on Roman during the match. I wouldn't mind seeing Ciampa complete their group of 4 Bearded Bastards. :bryan

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,994 Posts
Aleister Black is 100% the attacker. "I wanted YOU to knock on my door Roman!!! The man who they call the Big Dog! The man who never backs down from a fight should have picked a FIGHT WITH ME!! I wanted YOUUUUUUUUUU ROMANNNNNNNN!!!!"

·
seth will never be cool!
995 Posts
Aleister Black is 100% the attacker. "I wanted YOU to knock on my door Roman!!! The man who they call the Big Dog! The man who never backs down from a fight should have picked a FIGHT WITH ME!! I wanted YOUUUUUUUUUU ROMANNNNNNNN!!!!"
They need to get a Jehovah's Witness to knock on his door leading to a big religious battle.

·
Butter My Arse
11,758 Posts
No Bray is fine. It’s almost like people want WWE to do what they always do and shoot their load on him so fast people get sick of it. So much impatience.
I’m okay with him not making an appearance - but just show *something* to keep the ball rolling.

I would have had a FFH episode where Bray was having a victory party with all the puppets celebrating Finn’s demise. It’s miniscule but it would be pretty dark yet funny.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Buddy Murphy impressed me indeed in his match against Roman Reigns. I was like, wow, this guy is good. He has potentil to do great on the main roster. That might have been Roman's best match in a while too. Smackdown was full of great matches as the Charlotte/Ember match was good too. Ember showed that she deserves better booking too.

What I didn't like was still seeing Shane McMahon onscreen again and not being done with Kevin Owens. And if Kofi/Orton is still going on then their feud needs something else to make me excited for another match. And since Revival pinned the Tag Team Champions, that must mean they are going to get a championship oppertunity. But they are RAW stars. Wildcard rule. Sometimes I forget about it. Daniel Bryan continues to intrigue with his storyline though. He's been awesome lately.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Murphy vs Reigns and Bryan just been the best heel in WWE were the best things on Smackdown. Funny none of them had a match at Summerslam. Bryan's talking when Rowan was beating the crap out of Murphy was legit great heel work.

·
The face that runs the List
10,748 Posts
Murphy looked like he belonged, what a workhorse, he definitely made everyone forget he used to be billed as a cruiserweight.

But DA BIG DAWG WHO BEAT CANCER had to win, obviously...

Pretty underwhelming Smackdown overall

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm watching the match between Ember and Charlotte. And I can only say that Ember is incredible. She has led the entire match with very good air movements.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Assuming that you are talking about Bray Wyatt.

I'm starting to believe the rumors of sponsors being unhappy with that lantern of Brays. There is no other reason why they didn't highlight Bray Wyatt this week at all. Someone was unhappy with what happened at Summer Slam.
I woke up still pissed about this. I don't get it.

There isn't a plausible explanation of why he wasn't even recapped. Keep him off the show? I don't like it, but fine. Not even showing what happened at Summerslam? Stupid or they're bailing on him.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have read that they want to take Bray's head off. Not his own, the one he carries at the entrance.

·
24,252 Posts
Yeah apparently the severed head lamp troubled some sponsors. Heard it was removed from the clip WWE uploaded to YouTube.

Trying to make wrestling a children show is a mistake.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Yeah apparently the severed head lamp troubled some sponsors. Heard it was removed from the clip WWE uploaded to YouTube.

Trying to make wrestling a children show is a mistake.
Hear it was Youtube who requested the head lamp be cut out of the uploaded footage.

Apparently, the head lamp is going to be part of the series of Fiend figures about to come out so the I think they want to keep it as part of the act.

I mean if Kids can't work out that "The Fiend" is Bray Wyatt. That the lamp is gory and creepy but not real and that Bray is alright because there will be more Firefly Funhouse segments in the future then seriously people are being too precious. It's not like Bray won't be ever seen again and the lamp is blurring the lines.

When I was younger I saw Big Boss Man get hung by the Undertaker, multiple people buried alive. That whole angle with Big Show's fathers funeral. Yet a very cool theatrical prop is getting the sponsors sweating, give it a rest.

·
Registered
344 Posts
roman vs murphy was pretty good the only match I saw for murphy was in saudi arabia but if he can work that well with roman imagine with the others, and bryan was pure gold with those segments.

421 - 440 of 443 Posts