Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 443 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Even PEY thinks that would be IIconic ;)
PEY won't even be on the show, she was sent back home. It's weird, last 2 weeks the Iiconics were at the RAW tapings but they returned home after that, despite being SD superstars. I wonder if they quietly were moved to RAW since the womens tag titles now are gonna be there because Alexa and Nikki are champions

It won't. They are fast-tracking her to 16. She'll win it and lose it about 3 times by Mania.
Nah, she hasn't had a long title reign in a while, last 3 she had lasted one month, 2 weeks and 5 minutes respectively, I guess it is time to give her one

·
Registered
4,135 Posts

·
24,163 Posts
PEY won't even be on the show, she was sent back home. It's weird, last 2 weeks the Iiconics were at the RAW tapings but they returned home after that, despite being SD superstars. I wonder if they quietly were moved to RAW since the womens tag titles now are gonna be there because Alexa and Nikki are champions
Who knows? They already had Alexa/Nikki beat two tag teams in a week. Who else is left? Sonya/Mandy? The division is incredibly thin. They should have spaced things out a bit more.

·
Custom User Title
6,469 Posts
Who knows? They already had Alexa/Nikki beat two tag teams in a week. Who else is left? Sonya/Mandy? The division is incredibly thin. They should have spaced things out a bit more.
They don't care. Sonya/Mandy will probably lose in a heatless match at Clash of Champions (if not before that), and then there will be no teams left as the tag titles become irrelevant again because WHOOPS WWE just fed every single other women's tag team to Bliss/Cross for no reason.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Nah, she hasn't had a long title reign in a while, last 3 she had lasted one month, 2 weeks and 5 minutes respectively, I guess it is time to give her one
I guess it depends on how serious they are about getting her to 16 in Ric's lifetime. Other than her first reign which lasted nearly a year and her first SD reign, they've all been super short.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,580 Posts
No we still don't know for sure. The fact he didn't show up last night was alarming to me so I'm guessing he'll be live tonight. You would think WWE would want to capitalize on that momentum.
Him facing Finn at SS who is from Smackdown might be a clue that he is from that brand as well.

Who knows at this point.

·
17,649 Posts
I know that they probably won't be used and that's why they were sent home, but it is weird, since usually all the talent of each brand has to be at their respective tv tapings, even if they are not being used (probably because Vince changes his mind all the fucking time and they may get used). I mean, hell, they have Liv going to every SD taping and she has appeared once since Mania. I wonder if they changed their mentality on that, they moved the IIconics to RAW or it is because Peyton asked for more time off to prepare her wedding since she wasn't going to get used, but something is weird.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
How many womens tag teams are there now? Sasha and Bayley are split up, Nia and Tamina inactive, Riot Squad split up, Carmella & Naomi split up, Natalya & Beth split up. All I can think of is Alexa/Nikki, Asuka/Kairi, IIconics & Mandy/Sonya. There's gotta be more than that surely?

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,580 Posts
How many womens tag teams are there now? Sasha and Bayley are split up, Nia and Tamina inactive, Riot Squad split up, Carmella & Naomi split up, Natalya & Beth split up. All I can think of is Alexa/Nikki, Asuka/Kairi, IIconics & Mandy/Sonya. There's gotta be more than that surely?
There isn't more.

Only 4 teams. splitting the Riott squad was so stupid. Liv and Sarah could be adding more depth to the division now. but instead Sarah is having pointless matches on main event. and Liv is rotting away in catering.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
There isn't. That's why the tag belts were such a bad idea.

·
17,649 Posts

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Technically this is a nxt belt too, even if they don't defend it there. Any tag teams down there other than the other horsewomen?

·
Southern Pride
3,412 Posts
Regarding the Womens tag team Division, I often see people speculate Asuka and Kairi splitting up but I don't see how WWE can afford that when they are the only face Womens tag team AND there are only 4 tag teams in that division.

Unless Bayley and Carmella become a tag team, Asuka and Kairi have to stay together.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
That's it, really.
There isn't more.

Only 4 teams. splitting the Riott squad was so stupid. Liv and Sarah could be adding more depth to the division now. but instead Sarah is having pointless matches on main event. and Liv is rotting away in catering.
Wow.

Only one babyface team too. The division is a shambles.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,025 Posts
They're the only 4 teams lol and two of them have already lost to Alexa/Nikki

Edit: Didn't realize that you already got your answer like 5 times before my response haha

21 - 40 of 443 Posts