Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 443 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roman Reigns to clash with Buddy Murphy tonight on SmackDown LIVE

Roman Reigns has accepted the challenge of the man he interrogated last Tuesday, and will go one-on-one with Buddy Murphy tonight on SmackDown LIVE.

The Big Dog first confronted Murphy at the conclusion of last week’s show, demanding that Murphy give answers on what happened to him the previous week in what was assumed to be a forklift accident. When Murphy refused, Reigns pummeled him until he gave up a name: Rowan.

Daniel Bryan’s massive peer attacked Murphy during the SummerSlam Kickoff, telling Murphy to keep his name out of his mouth. After a rough week, The Best Kept Secret did not lay low, instead taking to Twitter to issue a challenge to Roman Reigns and The Big Dog was happy to accept.

What will happen when Buddy Murphy makes his SmackDown LIVE in-ring debut against The Big Dog? Find out tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!
Will Randy Orton respond to Kofi Kingston’s Kendo stick attack?

At SummerSlam, Randy Orton looked to disrespect WWE Champion Kofi Kingston by humiliating him in front of his family. However, Kingston wasn’t having any of that. The WWE Champion unleashed his fury on The Viper, first with a barrage of strikes, then a Kendo stick, and capped off with a thunderous Trouble in Paradise.

Will The Apex Predator have any response to Kingston’s attack?
What’s next for Kevin Owens?

After risking his WWE career to get his hands on Shane McMahon at SummerSlam, Kevin Owens found success at The Biggest Event of The Summer, staggering “The Best in the World” with a Stunner to pick up the victory.

With the win, can KO put McMahon in his rearview mirror, or will Shane-O-Mac continue to be a thorn in his side?
Who will step up to Bayley next?

SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley took on a tenacious Ember Moon Sunday night at SummerSlam and emerged victorious, connecting with a top-rope Bayley-to-Belly to retain her title.

Having turned back The Shenom, what’s next for The Hugger? Who will be next to step up and come after her title? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA!

·
Southern Pride
3,589 Posts
The Queen about to challenge to get her title back from Bayley!

Looking forward to the Reigns drama. I don't want to see Murphy totally squashed though.

I cared about Kofi/Orton for Summer Slam but i'm not sure that I want to see it continue. That was still a BS ending to the match at one of the top 3 PPVs of the year.

Owens to challenge Nakamura for the IC Championship?

Will Elias be on SD while as 24/7 Champ?

Reactions: Whoanma

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Having turned back The Shenom, what’s next for The Hugger? Who will be next to step up and come after her title?
Charlotte, duh.

I look forward to more KO and more on Reigns attack.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
I'm not sitting through Bayley vs Flair :imout

Buddy on TV. ON YA, MATE :fuckyeah

·
Registered
24,582 Posts
I'm not sitting through Bayley vs Flair :imout

Buddy on TV. ON YA, MATE :fuckyeah
Bayley and Charlotte's last TV match was great. So I look forward to the next one.

Realistically I hope Buddy can get like 8 minutes with Roman or so. And then next week in the KOTR, I think he's the guy who has the best opening round match but loses to someone like Owens or Ali.

And that's not a bad thing. Like I've said before, progress.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Bayley and Charlotte's last TV match was great. So I look forward to the next one.

Realistically I hope Buddy can get like 8 minutes with Roman or so. And then next week in the KOTR, I think he's the guy who has the best opening round match but loses to someone like Owens or Ali.

And that's not a bad thing. Like I've said before, progress.
Great match or not, I don't want to see it ever again. Give me Bayley vs ANYONE.

8 minutes sound :yoda

I like your round 1 good showing idea, but I have a better one. Buddy wins the entire KOTR, and then they push him to the top of the SD midcard.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
08/13 SmackDown Live: Kingston & Orton Have Unfinished Business

It’s going to be Charlotte but I hope it’s either Lacey or Liv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,129 Posts
Of course its fuckin Charlotte. But I'm okay with it this time. Bayley/Charlotte can put on some great matches if given the time.

And if The Fiend doesn't show up tonight as an exclusive SD star, then WWE is already fuckin him up and not capitalizing on his momentum. Making an immediate appearance on one of the 2 nights would garner a better reaction than waiting for a week+. You can't have him miss BOTH shows after SSlam right? RIGHT?

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Honestly I wish that Liv returned as the "new Liv" and step up to Charlotte, because if it is not now I imagine that angle is dead, because I am not interested in Bayley/Charlotte and another Charlotte title reign that probably will last until Mania

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Hopefully its Charlotte. Put the title back on her and just let her run with it. Women's division is at its best with Charlotte as champion.

As I said in the RAW thread, I assume The Fiend is a SD wrestler so his fans might get to see him tonight. Although I saw a ton of you wanted him as a special attraction only and not on TV. But then when he wasn't on RAW you all got bent out of shape. Make up your minds.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,726 Posts
Of course its fuckin Charlotte. But I'm okay with it this time. Bayley/Charlotte can put on some great matches if given the time.

And f The Fiend doesn't show up tonight as an exclusive SD stari then WWE is already fuckin him up and not capitalizing on his momentum. Making an immediate appearance on one of the 2 nights would garner a better reaction than waiting for a week+. You can't have him miss BOTH shows after SSlam right? RIGHT?
We still don't know which brand he is on right?

Before he made this fiend character he was exclusively on RAW but of course Tamina was on SD but randomly returned on RAW. Kevin owens was on RAW before he returned on SD ect. so brand alignment doesn't matter to injured/absent wrestlers.

·
Southern Pride
3,589 Posts
Well, The Fiend just wrestled Balor and Balor is supposed to be on Smackdown. We could see more of Bray vs. Balor or Bray attack someone else that is on Smackdown. What is Matt Hardy doing these days? They could easily go that route due to their history together on RAW

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Honestly I wish that Liv returned as the "new Liv" and step up to Charlotte, because if it is not now I imagine that angle is dead, because I am not interested in Bayley/Charlotte and another Charlotte title reign that probably will last until Mania
It won't. They are fast-tracking her to 16. She'll win it and lose it about 3 times by Mania.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,129 Posts
We still don't know which brand he is on right?

Before he made this fiend character he was exclusively on RAW but of course Tamina was on SD but randomly returned on RAW. Kevin owens was on RAW before he returned on SD ect. so brand alignment doesn't matter to injured/absent wrestlers.
No we still don't know for sure. The fact he didn't show up last night was alarming to me so I'm guessing he'll be live tonight. You would think WWE would want to capitalize on that momentum.

1 - 20 of 443 Posts