Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I bet Asuka costs Bayley the title on SD this week.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Why is everyone suddenly complaining about sasha banks. When Becky was champion people on this forum and online were complaining that Sasha wasn’t involved in storylines or the title. Now she’s a double champ she’s getting hate online. Wrestling fans never change

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you think they are helping in anyway. Your probably wrong too. The numbers don't lie. Big dip im 2nd and 3rd hour.
Bayley, Sasha and Asuka are the 3 biggest female stars on the roster...with Becky and Charlotte gone they're being booked in key spots to keep people watching...the viewers they lose were going to change the channel anyway...you think Natayla vs Liv Morgan would keep 2 million people watching?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bayley, Sasha and Asuka are the 3 biggest female stars on the roster...with Becky and Charlotte gone they're being booked in key spots to keep people watching...the viewers they lose were going to change the channel anyway...you think Natayla vs Liv Morgan would keep 2 million people watching?
Asuka shouldn't even be in that statement right there. She -could- be but they've fucked her so many times now. If they saw her has any sorta star, why in the hell did she not have a single legit victory during this reign(if you can even call it that)?

Yeah, Sasha doesn't have the best record for meaningful reigns either but they've at least been making her out to be somewhat of a big deal during this Golden Role Model stuff going on, meanwhile Asuka has been booked to be a damn joke yet again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
Orton awesome as usual and lol @ them burying the raw women's championship.

Really had a world title change hands on a count out just so Sasha could have an accessory. I guess people don't care as again it's not anywhere as important as the WWE championship as there would be outrage for a finish like that.

Asuka shouldn't even be in that statement right there. She -could- be but they've fucked her so many times now. If they saw her has any sorta star, why in the hell did she not have a single legit victory during this reign(if you can even call it that)?

Yeah, Sasha doesn't have the best record for meaningful reigns either but they've at least been making her out to be somewhat of a big deal during this Golden Role Model stuff going on, meanwhile Asuka has been booked to be a damn joke yet again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Bayley and Sasha don't even have the best role model gimmick.

Britt Baker shits all over them and she's stuck sitting ringside in a damn wheel chair.

Really liked the Seth-Domink segment.

I think Domink can be a star and I thought he looked great chasing off Seth and Murphy. Legit felt sorry for Black and was hoping for someone to show up to save him, Dominik didn't save him but chasing them off was still great and got a legit pop from me.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Remember, Sasha has the history of losing the belt quickly. We'll see if that holds true or if they will be kinder to her now.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
"My oh my, it's Boss time!" That was probably the most memorable moment of this week's RAW for me. The RAW Women's Championship match between Asuka and Sasha Banks was a good one as these two continue to display excellent chemistry with one another. Sasha tried to pull off some Eddie Guerrero tactics by lying in hopes of getting Asuka DQ'd. Didn't work. Pulled off a frog splash but still not enough to win. As much as I wanted to see Sasha win a single's Title again, the finish made sense. The attack on Kairi Sane helps write her off TV as she goes to Japan. Protects Asuka, sets her up for wanting revenge. All the while adding more heat on Sasha because now she has two Belts of her own. I'm enjoying this although it still doesn't make sense how Sasha was able to challenge for Asuka's belt. Happy for Sasha to win a singles Title again though. Will she finally win her first Title defense? Or will status quo happen again?

Randy Orton has finally challenged Drew McIntrye for the WWE Title at Summerslam as he delivered a nice promo. Angel Garza and Andrade become the new Tag Team Titles contender in a nice triple threat tag team match. Who's excited for a Shayna Bazler/Nia Jax feud? Not sure if I am. Dominik took a lot of bumps in that segment with Rollins and Murphy. Is he getting close to making his wrestling debut? And is Seth Rollins going after his future opponent's eyes now? He ordered Murphy to do that to Aleister Black. Didnt mind the Hurt Business stuff. The other match of the night was the McIntrye/Ziggler match. Some nice spots happened here with Ziggler taking a plexiglass hit. But it was obvious Drew was going to win. Zigggler never wins these matches. And nice of Orton to begin the feud with Drew post match by giving him the RKO. Decent show this week.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,164 Posts
heel rollins promos are awesome

excellent match sasha/asuka, better than the ER one... until the finish.

skipped the MVP, tag team and shayna/nia stuff cause... do i really need a reason.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I enjoyed this weeks show, Sasha and Asuka stole it for me - the ending made sense too.
Also enjoyed the fracas between Nia and Shayna, I swear I get scared just looking at Shayna.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,445 Posts
Asuka/Sasha was the best match not nearly as good as ER but close just with a more suitable finish.

Drew/Dolph was definitely not as good as their ER encounter but moving on from that was the point setting Drew up for a credible opponent at SummerSlam in the form of Randy Orton.

I'm trying to establish exactly who Seth is working with for SummerSlam...

141 - 158 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.