Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
its the match wwe hype up the most all week so when it fails to draw its all on Sasha.
Just curious...do the ratings fall on Asuka as well? Or does it only apply to a heel that you're supposed to despise as much as you are in this thread?

If Vinnie Mac was on wrestling forum you'd have him convinced Sasha and Bayley are the top heels in the company tbh

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just curious...do the ratings fall on Asuka as well? Or does it only apply to a heel that you're supposed to despise as much as you are in this thread?

If Vinnie Mac was on wrestling forum you'd have him convinced Sasha and Bayley are the top heels in the company tbh
bruh this shit is trash. Sasha great in ring, but RAW cant breathe wit out her fartin.

at least Orton and Cena and dem made ya care, this shit is my last Raw after work. I aint doin it no more.

·
Custom User Title
6,550 Posts
So, How long do you think Sasha have the Raw Women's Championship?
She won't hold it past Summerslam. I think she'll probably get murdered by Asuka at the event, with Bayley getting murdered before it, if they don't want to have both titles defended.

·
Registered
124 Posts
How does backstage activity even remotely count as getting involved?
It just looks like some weird shit Bayley done setup as a loophole of sorts to the match's stipulation. That's how mf poor that shit looked.

I'm wondering wtf do they have against Asuka to end her reign like this? Her Raw reign, SD reign, her streak, it goes on and on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
941 Posts
This is a fun match and all but kind of completely pointless when they spoiled the outcome within 2 minutes of Raw starting. Orton didn’t even acknowledge the possibility of Ziggler winning.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
So are we done with Ziggler now? He comes to Raw has 2 championship matches as soon as he gets there and looses them both.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Orton cuts a solid promo. Well deserved after having a great year. Everyone saw Orton and Mcintyre coming, it was an obvious call. I do wish that he had a more interesting, aggressive way of calling him out though but I suppose this was more of a formal, grown side of Orton. Its not 2007 anymore. Two women that don't interest me at all... Is Shayna the babyface now? I couldn't stand the Street Profits talking for a while but that little promo was passable. Zelina and her guys are one of the things I look forward to most on Raw. The tag match was ok, nothing great. I dont analyze work rate like I do with promos. But I know in my eyes what makes a good match. Garza Andrade attacking the street profits was awesome. Funny that this was suppose to happen at WM. Good call with not giving a jax a match. Baysler could use one though. Rollins promo was mediocre tonight. With better acting skills he may be able to sound less monotonous. He became more exciting when he started yelling, as usual. He does have some of the most solid character booking though and this segment was great especially since it gave murphy his psycho steel steps moment. MVP is one of the best on the mic in the business. Great that he's elevating people and trying to bring out the best in others even though Mustafa Ali is another flippy guy with shit mic skills. This dork couldnt pull off the hacker. Usually Bayleys annoying but sasha brings out the best in her. Sashas a true star & a great heel but she could pull off a good babyface run soon enough.Kairi Sane might go down as the biggest punching bag in womens wrestling, unless im missing someone. That beat down added to the match nicely. Well deserved sashas victory put a big smile on my face. Theyre making history for the womens division. Mcintyres promo was decent. Looking forward to seeing how this feud develops. Solid match overall. I like Mcintyre but Orton should win this.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.