Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
So Kairi bows out because Bayley murdered her :LOL:

Bayley and Sasha can now run riot and annoy the salty fans some more.
you mean run off all the fans? cause thats all they have done.I can't wait to see the ratings for this shit show I bet its somemore record lows.

·
HEADBANGA
22,419 Posts
It's stupid for Asuka to lose her title to go help her best friend just for her best friend to leave.
If Bayley is the reason Kairi is gone from the show, it gives her some motivation to get revenge on them. Good booking on their part.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
That's some BULLSHIT. That should technically count as Bayley getting involved in the match because why would that conveniently pop up on the titantron (at Asuka's expense at that).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
How does backstage activity even remotely count as getting involved?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Raw takin dat L cuz of Sasha is some shit

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,784 Posts
Orton vs Drew is gonna be such a good feud especially with the way Orton is now, but once its over WWE has nothing left

Should have pushed Black fuck em

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ifs previous booking trends continue Sasha will not hold that belt for long anyway
let's hope its a quick reign Sasha in her current chracter is annoying and her bayley needs to get the f off tv asap before they run whats left of the fans away.

·
HEADBANGA
22,419 Posts
Drew is still wrestling this bum? If you guys really want to talk about a ratings killer, you need to mention Dolph Ziggler.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.