Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1016 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm glad this match is on first tbh, get it out of the way.

·
Registered
16,750 Posts
Starts with a match...good but what excuse will they make when they go into the commercial two out of three Falls LOL or disqualification

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,653 Posts
Seth Rollins and Andrade wrestling in the ring now :mark:

·
Registered
104 Posts
So, what's the over/under on the amount of times the absolute CHADS of this fine forum unironically type out the word "Cuck" in the first 20 mins?

25. Over or Under?
That's a ridiculous claim. Just because us braincels see cuck-boy Seth Rollins for the cucky-cuck he is doesn't mean the the often overused "cuck" isn't applicable. Cuck seems to be the perfect term to describe Seth because he is acting awful cucky, putting aside his manliness to be a true cuck. There's no way you can endorse a woman without being a cuck, and if you don't see that then you yourself are a cuck. Only true cucks complain about people using the word cuck to describe actual cucks, so you, my little cuck boy, are a real cuck, and your cuckiness offends a real man like myself.

Sick of how many cucked soyboys there are complaining about cucked Seth who is putting real men to shame with his cuckiness. I just want men to be accurately represented in wrestling, not like all these modern cucks who are all down for equality and other cuck stuff.

Satire is hard.

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
A full on Rollins/Andrade feud is something i'd love to see. Zelina having some good spots, especially the rope spot.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
LOL Lacey asking someone in the bg to pick up her hat :lol

101 - 120 of 1016 Posts