Wrestling Forum banner

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sounds like another brilliant episode of raw, good to see it back to the top again, extreme rules looks like one of the all time great ppv's, can't wait woooooooooooooooo

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
I've seen people complaining that Cedric should have won - he should not be winning here! You need to keep both teams strong going into Extreme Rules. They should have not done the masked angle at all, just have Cedric & Roman vs Drew & Shane and have Cedric put up a good fight but ultimately lose to Drew. Overbooked nonsense.

·
#WWELogic
3,858 Posts
I've seen people complaining that Cedric should have won - he should not be winning here! You need to keep both teams strong going into Extreme Rules. They should have not done the masked angle at all, just have Cedric & Roman vs Drew & Shane and have Cedric put up a good fight but ultimately lose to Drew. Overbooked nonsense.

Then what should have happened was legit that janitor in a mask last night, give Shane/Drew the win then a few weeks later b/c #WWELogic is STILL in play Shane & Drew do it again, except the masked janitor files and gets the win and THEN you show it's Alexander and THAT's how you debut him with a WIN, not a goofy grin & a bloody lip

·
Registered
733 Posts
So it seems like raw was the drizzling shits as per usual and smark fans and the smark king meltzer are trying to put a spin on it that Heyman had nothing to do with it but were quick to back him as being behind any of the decent parts from last week because paul can obviously do no wrong creatively

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
So, back to utter garbage. I am so glad I only know what goes on by a 20 minute youtube video and not watching 3 hours.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
So Cedric loses to one move, yet the ultimate takeaway is supposed to be that Cedric "Got one over" on the heels, so he smiles with Roman Reigns as they fist bump, even though the two lost with Cedric taking the pin after one move....

Logic was abloom in the creative process of writing that sterling shit.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
This has PROBABLY been discussed earlier in the thread, but can someone explain to me why in the HELL the intergender tag team match became an elimination match?
Talking about Becky/Rollins vs. Zelina/Andrade.

That seems MORONIC. You can't have an elimination intergender match.

So many weird things going on with the ruling that commercial breaks can't interupt matches. Love the theory behind it, but the practice here is asinine.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was just wondering why the best garbage man in the world could be the best, when he threw garbage from a bin into the container. I mean, there was a black plastic bag in the bin and yet he didn't remove the plastic bag, tied a knot and then threw it in the container and refilling the bin with a fresh new plastic bag. So it is really hygienic and the right thing to do to leave a used plastic bag in the bin?!! That is so much not attracting banana flies or other insectss.

Very nice job. Well done, garbage man.

·
Southern Pride
3,582 Posts
I ended up watching American Ninja Warrior instead of RAW.

Saw a few clips on WWEs youtube channel though. Looked like not much major happened. Judging from the comments posted around when the show aired, it looks like I wasn't wrong.

Renee Michelle, she got my attention. Wow! Again, storyline wise, why the heck is Maverick so obsessed with the 24/7 Championship when he has her?

Always nice to see Lacey.

R-Truth running the other way from Maverick was funny.

That is all I have that would be positive to say.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
This has PROBABLY been discussed earlier in the thread, but can someone explain to me why in the HELL the intergender tag team match became an elimination match?
Talking about Becky/Rollins vs. Zelina/Andrade.

That seems MORONIC. You can't have an elimination intergender match.

So many weird things going on with the ruling that commercial breaks can't interupt matches. Love the theory behind it, but the practice here is asinine.
You hit the nail on the head. It's just so they can have an ad break in the middle of the match without missing any of the "action"

Literally no other reason

·
The face that runs the List
10,775 Posts
I was on a school trip for a week and I had most of the afternoons free since the students were handled by organizers, so I decided to catch up with the last few weeks out of boredom.

And holy shit this is bad. All I could think of was "Mike Bennett must be so glad he signed for five more years"

People are running around backstage, storylines/feuds make no sense, and that damn wild card rule basically makes the brand split useless.

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts