41 - 60 of 1016 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
RAW IS HEYMAN

·
Registered
937 Posts
WWE need to build off last week by continuing to push the Lynch/Rollins storyline into the background. At some point in the near future they need to get the belt off Rollins and rebuild Lynch in a new programme.

Hopefully they continue to push Joe and Strowman on tonight's show. That certainly worked last week.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The sooner we're done with the Rollins and Lynch on-screen team the happier I will be. I got nothing against them as a couple and if they're happy that's great, but so far they have been nothing but weird and awkward as a pair on TV and I'd rather not see it.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,519 Posts
Shane McMahon in 2016: "I never thought I would see Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns fighting side by side, but you know what? I dig it. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna be a little selfish tonight and I would like to see some more of that."

Now imagine Bray being Roman's tag team partner tonight.

Shane McMahon after the reveal: "Holy crap, what have I done?"

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
how many "earlier tonight"s are we going to get when strowman and lashley do something big again. i think i counted 5 last week.

I hope Lexi picks up a win of some kind to give her extra momentum before her triumph over bayley on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Be interesting to see how much a sway towards Heymanism’s there are this week. There were some decent changes last week whether directly due to him or not, so while actual wrestling wise tonight will probably be pretty rotten but the other stuff will be what peaks my interest.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Probably see either a setup for a The Club vs Ricochet/Usos match at the ppv, or the match itself setting up a U.S. Title shot for the ppv.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Bray tweeted Happy Anniversary. WWE likes to treat their fans like idiots so it could be a reminder to watch. Probably not, but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
I hope Lexi picks up a win of some kind to give her extra momentum before her triumph over bayley on Sunday.
She is not backstage, apparently she has been sick

Alexa Bliss is not backstage for tonight's RAW. Bliss has been sick recently, however she is still expected to face Bayley this Sunday at WWE Extreme Rules.
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/07/more-backstage-notes-from-tonight-wwe-raw-656117/

Iiconics won't be at the show tonight since they will be at the SD house show, so I don't have reasons to watch :shrug. Probably still will though :lauren

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Mixed tag match is opening the show according to Wrestling Inc. I can’t share the link phone is being stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 1016 Posts