Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1016 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Braun and Lashley CANNOT be on RAW or Extreme Rules after last week. If they show up in any shape or form, that moment becomes utterly meaningless and shows that they still can't book and write a television show. Heyman or not.

R-Truth and potential interest on AJ's heel turn aside, I'm not looking forward to this RAW. Nothing of any interest. Monday Night Cringe looks to be on the menu. :yawn

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Can't even blame Vince for this, the talent have way more input on house shows.

I honestly think they are both all in on this garbage.

As a Becky hater you should be happy she is killing her own career though :shrug

So this was a recent house show? Pretty wholesome to be honest, Becky looks very happy.
Does she not realise why she got over though? Surely she's not stupid. This is "lass kicker" geek Becky shit. Isn't she supposed to be a no-fucks-given type badass? I ain't seeing that these days.

Her wrestling has been terrible since Mania too, although credit where it's due, she did a good job back packing Lacey Evans (WOAT) to a half decent match at Stomping Ground. I think she got a bit complacent after Mania though.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Imagine going from one of the most over badass female characters we've ever seen to this cringey love struck shit :ha
The destruction of her once great character has been a gradual thing. Royal Rumble was the night the wheels started to fall off. Having her GIVE UP and then hobbling her in the Rumble, which resulted in her limping around on crutches for what felt like YEARS.

Looking back, that night did so much long term damage to her character. She has never been the same since.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Imagine going from one of the most over badass female characters we've ever seen to this cringey love struck shit :ha
Except if you actually watch the show you'd know she hasn't suddenly stopped being a badass. This is what makes characters, well characters, they react differently depending on the situation they're in.

Anyone antagonistic, which, to her, is basically the entire roster except one = The Man, get the fuck out of my way you shit cunt gimmick.

Seth Rollins = Old goofy Becky gimmick, but also get the fuck out of my way you shit cunt if you try and stop me from murdering people gimmick.

·
Banned
54 Posts
So Roman is actually going to be there to hype his match? :lol Yay, FINALLY lol.

But only one more week of cringey Becky & Seth shit hopefully!
You claim to be a Shield fan but I've noticed ever since Seth made those comments about Dean you've started to shit on him multiple times.

I don't like the idea of Rollins doing a mixed fuckin tag match while he's the Universal champ, they can definitely do a lot better with him, but CMON you can't be calling the guy cringe all of a sudden. There is nothing cringe about him, he's just working a shit program and is doing a damn well job of making the most out of it. Stop hating on the dude because of his Dean comments.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Does she not realise why she got over though? Surely she's not stupid. This is "lass kicker" geek Becky shit. Isn't she supposed to be a no-fucks-given type badass? I ain't seeing that these days.
Actually, correction, she was over before she became The Man. Otherwise her slapping Charlotte and becoming The Man wouldn't have received the pop it did.

And secondly, you seem to be implying that characters are/should be one dimensional, and that in every situation, they must respond and reply in a similar way. This is an absurd notion, especially because she's clearly been showing the same characteristics The Man always has. Such as pushing Seth aside when Lacey attacked her and beating Mike Kanellis in a mixed tag despite being a women, not giving a fuck about normal conventions.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
You claim to be a Shield fan but I've noticed ever since Seth made those comments about Dean you've started to shit on him multiple times.

I don't like the idea of Rollins doing a mixed fuckin tag match while he's the Universal champ, they can definitely do a lot better with him, but CMON you can't be calling the guy cringe all of a sudden. There is nothing cringe about him, he's just working a shit program and is doing a damn well job of making the most out of it. Stop hating on the dude because of his Dean comments.
So just cos I'm a fan of The Shield means I have to love EVERY SINGLE THING they do? If an angle is crap, I'm gonna call it crap.

And I never called Seth cringey, don't put words in my mouth. I'm calling this storyline with Becky cringey. I love Seth, I just don't love this angle. I can't wait for it to be over and Seth is on his own again. He was so badass before this angle began when he was attacking people with the chair and that, I want more of that and less of his romance with Becky.

I was also literally the first person on WF to get over Seth's comments about Mox. I even said last week that I wished people would move on cos it's tiring. I'm not "hating" on him, he's one of my favourites :rolleyes: Defending a bad storyline for one of my favourites would make me a blind fangirl, and people have shit on me for that in the past even when I wasn't doing it. So now I call out a bad storyline and say I don't like it and somebody tells me I'm hating on one of my favourites? I can't fucking win :lmao

Reactions: Mordecay

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Interested to see how they handle the Lashley/Braun segment. Looking forward to AJ and Joe as well. Hoping after ER that Rollins/Lynch aren't on screen together anymore.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Seths career as this storyline continues for sure:

Some of the stuff I have seen on IG has to be some of the most CRINGE shit I have ever seen. I wonder what they actually THINK when they see some of this stuff posted?

This is actually the FIRST TIME I can recall seeing the ENTIRE internet community in unison that a story line needs to end, which is ultra impressive.

I, of course, really like BC burying them in the comment sections. Good play and I'm with you my homie.

·
Southern Pride
3,560 Posts
Lacey Evans, The Club, R-Truth, Alexa/Nikki and Strowman.

No one believes that Andrade and Zelina stand a chance vs. the current super couple. This week Andrade and Zelina, next week Rusev and Lana.

Why are there still two top Championships if Smackdowns Champion is just going to keep showing up on RAW? For the billionth time, I hate this wildcard rule.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rey Mysterio as Roman's partner would be fun, but I want to see Rey vs. AJ vs Richochet at Extreme Rules. His partner probably would have been the Miz so Shane can pin him again, but apparently Miz is gone this week. Russo's AEW/WWE conspiracy will be confirmed when Moxley shows up as Roman's partner.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Here for Corbs/Lacey, Alexa/Nikki, Joe, hoping they don't have Braun and Bob on TV after last week, and the Club. Oh and the rare chance they randomly debut Bray tonight.

Plus I think Roman's partner is 100% going to be Kane.

21 - 40 of 1016 Posts