Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Sasha is a very meh wrestler aside from being sexy n charismatic

That show was very yawny. Other than the Rollins/Mysterio Andrade & Garza shenanigans. Akira Tozawas dope too.

·
Southern Pride
3,389 Posts
I knew that Sasha and Ziggler were winning this.. but it's still amusing how surprised Ziggler was that they won.

I'm not ruling out Sasha beating Asuka yet...

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I knew that Sasha and Ziggler were winning this.. but it's still amusing how surprised Ziggler was that they won.

The belt is safely secured to Asuka, both Sasha and Asuka have unfinished business elsewhere.

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
I thought RAW was okay this week. Although I am tired of contract signing segments, the opening contract segment was fine and it combined two feuds into one. Plus, Askua and Sasha get to build a little feud for each other although it still doesn't make sense how Sasha gets to challenge for a RAW title. Ziggler getting to make the stipulation for his match against Drew adds suspense too. Andrade/Garza had a nice win over the Viking Raiders. But then it came crashing down when they lost to the Big Show in a handicap match one hour later. Got to make Big Show look strong going against the Legend Killer Orton. Sure.

Tozawa's 24/7 Title reign was short lived. Poor guy. Seth Rollins continues to be a highlight as I haven't heard anyone complain about him since his character has changed. Him and Buddy defeating Black and Carrillo in a good match. Then he puts Rey's mask onto Carrillo to try to hurt Carrillo the same he did to Misterio. That was cool. There is still no explanation as to why Aleister and Carrillo are teaming up so thats lame. MVP defeats Crews okay. Lashley having to be defeat the likes of bland guys in Richocet. Man, that is sad. Hey look, the three bland guys I keep mentioning were all featured in back to back segments (Crews, Richocet and Cedric Alexander). Peyton Royce defeated Ruby Riott in a singles match. Shocker. I guess this means Ruby needs someone to watch her back. Lastly, didnt like seeing Asuka eat the pinfall in the main event match. But it was barely only. And perhaps it means Sasha will lose at Extreme Rules. So its fine with me.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,164 Posts
Outside of Seth's brilliant Heel work and the unexpected opening brawl it was an decentish Raw.

Ruby gets buried against Peyton? Yeah.....

Heels going over in the main event to hopefully salvage any lost credibility from losing at ER...

·
#WWELogic
3,845 Posts
So I saw one segment, in 2020 Big Show going over in a 2 on 1 Handi Cap match.........

Now sure I guess there's a story about the # 1 contenders for a tag title NOT wanting 2b a tag team anymore #WWELogic but the idea that the Big Show in 2020 NEEDS to be built up after EVERYTHING so that Randy can look strong, well it ALL comes off as......

·
Registered
40 Posts

If Sasha wins the raw women championship (let's hope it don't happen) that means they prob drag this Bayley feud on to prob wrestlemania and have the big pay off there but by then noone will give a shit cause they always waited to long to pull the trigger on it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
This show was mostly filler. Some good things happened, but mostly uneventful, nothing important or must see really happened which is why ratings are fucking terrible. Big Show beating Andrade was a terrible decision.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Pretty meh overall. I’ll keep saying it but I do think Ruby as the underdog face, like the Jeff Hardy of the women’s division is the way to go. It’s the 50-50 booking that still kills me as much as the filler, there‘s just no shocks. I don’t mind common sense booking and being able to see where things are going with the breadcrumbs left, but they do not even try. Like why is MVP going over Crews, Show over Andrade/Garza? Meh I’ll stop as it applies to pretty much every match.

The main thing I hate though, and admittedly I despise the guy enough already (please free Murphy from him) but Seth is awful, yet he is getting even longer promo and tv time. Thank god for fast forward.

·
Southern Pride
3,389 Posts
If Sasha wins the raw women championship (let's hope it don't happen) that means they prob drag this Bayley feud on to prob wrestlemania and have the big pay off there but by then noone will give a shit cause they always waited to long to pull the trigger on it.
Well, we still have over 2 weeks until Extreme Rules for shenanigans to happen with the tag team titles and then Summer Slam is 5 weeks after that. 5 weeks is plenty of time for Sasha to lose the belt and for them to lose the tag team titles too. Especially when they defend the tag team titles so often.

I'm not ruling Sasha out from winning because they have taken this Bayley/Sasha thing further than a lot of us thought from all of the teases that they didn't fully commit to. I can imagine Vince and Prichard not being able to resist having Sasha complete them holding all of the Womens titles at once (excluding NXT).

I don't want to see Sasha win any singles title until she beats Bayley, but this is WWE. They use titles to build storylines. They are not afraid of wrestlers having very short reigns.

They are waiting too long to pull the trigger on it now. Yeah, waiting till Mania would be bad.

Reactions: RT1981

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Well, we still have over 2 weeks until Extreme Rules for shenanigans to happen with the tag team titles and then Summer Slam is 5 weeks after that. 5 weeks is plenty of time for Sasha to lose the belt and for them to lose the tag team titles too. Especially when they defend the tag team titles so often.

I'm not ruling Sasha out from winning because they have taken this Bayley/Sasha thing further than a lot of us thought from all of the teases that they didn't fully commit to. I can imagine Vince and Prichard not being able to resist having Sasha complete them holding all of the Womens titles at once (excluding NXT).

I don't want to see Sasha win any singles title until she beats Bayley, but this is WWE. They use titles to build storylines. Their not afraid of wrestlers having very short reigns.

They are waiting too long to pull the trigger on it now. Yeah, waiting till Mania would be bad.
Why put the belt on sasha just to take it off her the next week if it tells the exact same story? All that would do is waste a week

101 - 120 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.