Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Double contract signing for Extreme Rules: The Horror Show set for this Monday

Last Monday, two huge championship matches were set for Extreme Rules: The Horror Show: WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler and Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Sasha Banks. Now, all four Superstars will be in the ring at the same time, as Samoa Joe officiates what is sure to be a contentious double contract signing.
As things heat up ahead of The Horror Show at Extreme Rules, what will happen when these bitter rivalries converge in the ring? Is chaos inevitable? Find out on Raw, this Monday at 8/7 C on USA!

Will Seth Rollins continue his reign of terror?

Though Rey Mysterio and his son Dominik stood united in the ring last Monday, it nearly ended in horrific fashion, as The Monday Night Messiah tried to subject Dominik to the same gruesome eye injury as his father.

Has Rollins finally gone too far, or will The Monday Night Messiah’s vision continue to cause havoc on the red brand? Find out on Raw, this Monday at 8/7 C on USA Network!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Boy, I wonder what will happen in that contract signing, surely not a mixed tag-team match!! That would be crazy!

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
I think that i'm starting to get allergic to contract signings.

Dominik is the interesting one in this feud with Rollins, not Mysterio.

Will we see Aleister Black this week??? Probably not.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Contract signings are usually kinda boring and predictable and this one will surely end in a mixed tag-team match.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds like an especially dreadful show. Wonder if they will be holding out any additional talent because of COVID. Either way, a good candidate for a skip week.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,328 Posts
Or if they swerve us and have Drew and Sasha teaming, it could be the Royal Bank of Scotland.
BEST POST OF THE DAY, NICE I LIKED THAT ONE !

PEACE.

Reactions: Aewwe

·
Registered
176 Posts
So are people expecting a half normal show tonight, even if some are unavailable, or can we expect when discussing Asuka before the contract signing 'and here's how she won the title at MITB', or a recap of the 'Greatest Wrestling Match Ever' before a Randy promo?

·
Registered
103 Posts
So are people expecting a half normal show tonight, even if some are unavailable, or can we expect when discussing Asuka before the contract signing 'and here's how she won the title at MITB', or a recap of the 'Greatest Wrestling Match Ever' before a Randy promo?
The show has tons of useless recaps on a normal basis, but yeah, I'd be expecting even more. Possibly a replay or two.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The show has tons of useless recaps on a normal basis, but yeah, I'd be expecting even more. Possibly a replay or two.
Obviously their hands are a bit tied, but replays are the worst - many can watch the content any time they want on the Network, or on YouTube if available. Fortunately, I always record to watch in the morning, given that it doesn't finish until 4am here, so I can just fast-forward the non fresh content, but that Smackdown show the other day did feel a bit of a waste of time, with only the women's #1 contender match feeling like it had any direction involved.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.