Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,853 Posts
Interested to see the paid subscriber numbers from the quarterly report next month. Especially after the free trial was dropped. Could be brutal - even the people i know who watched WWE semi regularly haven't mentioned it since WrestleMania.
They've been terrible for a while, every quarterly investor call he doesn't want to bring it up or share numbers when he's asked

Lol Jesus thats so fucking dumb, a guy was jobbing to a comedy act on one show, jumps to the other show and immediately gets handed a title shot at the next ppv, Jesus Christ wwe....

And my man Roode got traded too? did he show up? I'm still holding out hope for a Roode push one day.
No Roode, but I'm sure they're getting him ready for burial too

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,961 Posts
They've been terrible for a while, every quarterly investor call he doesn't want to bring it up or share numbers when he's asked

No Roode, but I'm sure they're getting him ready for burial too
I pray the man gets a push upon his return, would love to at least see him get a serious US title run, i mean if fucking Apollo Crews can get one surely Roode can.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
So with Natalya & Lana teaming up could we see Liv & Ruby getting back together?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,961 Posts
Lol after all this time they're just gonna give up on doing anything with Liv on her own and just gonna reform the Riot Squad? i know they need tag teams but why'd they even break them up to begin with? why'd they break Mandy and Sonya up? this division needs teams and they broke all their female tag teams up, now they're trying to undo their dumb mistake.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,853 Posts
Now that the Bruce is running both shows they're gonna slowly merge the divisions, the women are first

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lol why is Shelton still around? like why are they wasting money paying him? he shows up like once every 3 or 4 months to randomly job.
I'm hoping he lasts in this MVP angle. Maybe it's because the rest of the show is so god awful, but it doesn't seem too bad to me.

241 - 260 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.