Wrestling Forum banner

1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts

·
Registered
23,886 Posts
Quite a few things I enjoyed from last night.

The entire 1st half hour of Rollins smashing Elias with a chair, everyone taking out Elias during their entrance, and the Fatal Five Way was fun.

Rollins is out there being a babyface to actually show some initiative for once and instead of getting beat down, he's taking out everyone before they have a chance to align themselves with Corbin.

KO and Sami were entertaining for what they were doing. I like the Nikki/Alexa storyline. The Reigns stuff was fun. The Drew/Heath interactions were nice. The main event was good. Firefly Fun House keeps me asking questions.

So yeah, I enjoyed it. Would have liked it more if they didn't shit on their own Wildcard rule.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,247 Posts
Best post-WM RAW yet, pleasantly surprised, the pacing and feeling of this show was very different, different in a BETTER WAY. This is one to build on, I liked it quite a bit, especially when the first half an hour wasn't all Baron Corbin ref b.s. and got right into a nice match with some stakes to it. Thank God for that! Tightening up the first flabby 20 to 30 minutes of the show and having advertised things with consequences happen within it will make the product MUCH BETTER if this remains a regular thing.

·
All Out
2,802 Posts
Best post-WM RAW yet, pleasantly surprised, the pacing and feeling of this show was very different, different in a BETTER WAY. This is one to build on, I liked it quite a bit, especially when the first half an hour wasn't all Baron Corbin ref b.s. and got right into a nice match with some stakes to it. Thank God for that! Tightening up the first flabby 20 to 30 minutes of the show and having advertised things with consequences happen within it will make the product MUCH BETTER if this remains a regular thing.
Completely agree. Was definitely better than most RAWs in recent months. Would like for the Wild Card to have a weekly follow up thing on their website to provide some consistency with the rule - like having a list of the four wrestlers or teams that were actual Wild Cards and at the very least having a list of the remaining stars that crossed brand lines that were kayfabe fined but didn’t care and did it anyway.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I am happy to see some positivity for this RAW, it's deserved, it still has a long way to go as previously mentioned here, but any sign of curing the disease is welcome. I am loving this Seth Rollins + also Bray Wyatt segments are coming closer to a climax for his debut.. they can't hold it off much longer imo

1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts