Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1048 Posts

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
He's not going to. Bryan will win via interference from Corbin, and probably his referee.

"OMG! Baron Corbin just destroyed Seth, and he has a crooked referee! Seth is fucked! What will he do this Sunday at Stomping Grounds?!" :cole

Logo, credits, audience yawns.

Also, Bryan fans hating Rollins is funny, given that they're both Indy geeks who can't talk. Hell, Rollins is taller so by your usual logic, you should like him more.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
He's not going to. Bryan will win via interference from Corbin, and probably his referee.

"OMG! Baron Corbin just destroyed Seth, and he has a crooked referee! Seth is fucked! What will he do this Sunday at Stomping Grounds?!" :cole

Also, Bryan fans hating Rollins is funny, given that they're both Indy geeks who can't talk. Hell, Rollins is taller so by your usual logic, you should like him more.

Nice try but I’m one of the more avid Bryan haters on here. I’ve just learned to appreciate his in ring work. I see your booking or Rowan helping Bryan win though as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Gonna be hilarious when Bryan carries spot monkey Seth to a better match than the so called dream match Seth and AJ had together.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,169 Posts

Yep, something like that is what I'm thinking, too. A shitbag like Baron Corbin being involved in all of this. Almost as bad Lacey Evans competing for the women's title already when no one cares about her at all.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Yep, something like that is what I'm thinking, too. A shitbag like Baron Corbin being involved in all of this. Almost as bad Lacey Evans competing for the women's title already when no one cares about her at all.

Almost 200 replies in a Lacey bash thread proves people ‘care’ about her. But please, continue.

·
52,169 Posts
Almost 200 replies in a Lacey bash thread proves people ‘care’ about her. But please, continue.

Well, if that's how we measure if a wrestler is cared about, then there are plenty of wrestlers that are 'cared' about then in an era where alot of fans say no one cares about some of today's wrestlers. Interesting.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Yes, his in ring work is quite good. So what? I thought you guys thought workrate was meaningless. Which.....it is.

He's still as bland as white paint.

I dunno who you guys is directed at. Work rate is overrated. However Bryan’s match at Mania was pretty much the only good match. I can respect that. He’s still very bland and has one of the worst looks in pro wrestling.

Well, if that's how we measure if a wrestler is cared about, then there are plenty of wrestlers that are 'cared' about then in an era where alot of fans say no one cares about some of today's wrestlers. Interesting.

I’m not sure what barometer you use to measure how much people are cared about other then your own opinion so please elaborate.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Nobody else is drawing that many replies right now except Lacey and Riddle. Not even Becky, Rollins or Corbin are getting that much attention on here compared to those 2. Lacey must be doing something right to be the talk of WF despite only having one singles PPV match to her name.

·
52,169 Posts
I’m not sure what barometer you use to measure how much people are cared about other then your own opinion so please elaborate.

What is there to elaborate on?

- I said most don't care about Lacey.

- Your reply was based on the amount of posts in a thread hating on her that they do care about her.

- I replied if that's how YOU measure if fans care about a talent, then we can say that about 90% of the talents that some people on here say are shit or aren't cared about considering basically every hate thread on here about any talent pretty much always gets a good number of replies between people shitting on said talent (which I get is fun for some posters) and the other half of people defending said talent in a hate thread.

Nobody else is drawing that many replies right now except Lacey and Riddle. Not even Becky, Rollins or Corbin are getting that much attention on here compared to those 2. Lacey must be doing something right to be the talk of WF despite only having one singles PPV match to her name.
Not sure if I agree. Seth, Becky, and Kofi have had plenty of whiny threads made about them since WM. To be expected, though. That literally happens to any talent when they are Champion every year on here. It is what it is in regards to those three. Once those three aren't Champion anymore, the 'hate' for them will decrease significantly.

In re: Lacey, part of it is literally as soon as she got called up to the main roster she is getting a world title shot. That's always going to rub some people the wrong way rightly or wrongly.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
What is there to elaborate on?

- I said most don't care about Lacey.

- Your reply was based on the amount of posts in a thread hating on her that they do care about her.

- I replied if that's how YOU measure if fans care about a talent, then we can say that about 90% of the talents that some people on here say are shit or aren't cared about considering basically every hate thread on here about any talent pretty much always gets a good number of replies between people shitting on said talent (which I get is fun for some posters) and the other half of people defending said talent in a hate thread.

Dodging a question I see. Also this thread along with others prove the audience is very much split on Lacey. So I’ll ask you again. Other then wise ass remarks and your own personal opinion do you have any type of measurement on if a wrestler is ‘cared’ about?

·
52,169 Posts
Dodging a question I see. Also this thread along with others prove the audience is very much split on Lacey. So I’ll ask you again. Other then wise ass remarks and your own personal opinion do you have any type of measurement on if a wrestler is ‘cared’ about?

What question am I avoiding? I said alot of people don't care about her. Your response was they do all because of a thread of people shitting on her.

Great logic. I guess all the people who make threads and shit on other wrestlers such as Becky, Kofi, Seth, etc all care about those wrestlers too then because they are criticizing them in a thread on WF. A site that makes up less than 1% of the WWE fanbase.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Yeah skyrocketing women right out the gate always fails! Must have been why they did a year long Ronda storyline or why Paige was so successful.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
What question am I avoiding? I said alot of people don't care about her. Your response was they do all because of a thread of people shitting on her.

Great logic. I guess all the people who make threads and shit on other wrestlers such as Becky, Kofi, Seth, etc all care about those wrestlers too then because they are criticizing them in a thread on WF. A site that makes up less than 1% of the WWE fanbase.

Third time should be a charm. What type of measurement do you use to determine if people care about a wrestler?

41 - 60 of 1048 Posts