Wrestling Forum banner

641 - 644 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
am i the only one who is legit worried about brian cage? dude was breathing like rich piana in that taz promo!

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
am i the only one who is legit worried about brian cage? dude was breathing like rich piana in that taz promo!
He just had a sprint of a match, not like he just walked up a flight of stairs and was blown up like that. However he does carry way too much drug aided muscle. I was watching some recently released WRP vids (from 2011-ish) and he was wrestling (teaming with Eli Drake against Alex Reynolds and Sami Callihan) and was a normal sized dude - it was jarring compared to what he looks like now.

·
Registered
975 Posts
He just had a sprint of a match, not like he just walked up a flight of stairs and was blown up like that. However he does carry way too much drug aided muscle. I was watching some recently released WRP vids (from 2011-ish) and he was wrestling (teaming with Eli Drake against Alex Reynolds and Sami Callihan) and was a normal sized dude - it was jarring compared to what he looks like now.

IDK man i see him and im like... "dudes not healthy"

641 - 644 of 644 Posts