Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
24,067 Posts
I guess this will be where Tyson knocks someone out. Hopefully Sammy after Jericho uses him as a human shield.

Interested to see if whoever wins the battle royal will be Cody's 1st feud after winning the title or if it will just be a filler defense.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,956 Posts
So either Jericho turns on Ssmmy or Tyson knocks out Sammy. Take your pick.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,069 Posts
I'm guessing the Pep Rally is where Matt Hardy and Jericho begin their 1v1 feud, Hopefully it's not too comical. Meanwhile Hangman/Omega continue feuding with the Young Bucks. Or maybe they just start feuding with The Best Friends seeing as they are #1 Contenders while the Bucks move on to The Revival? I wonder if Tyson knocks anyone out. His appearance should be good for ratings.

So either Jericho turns on Ssmmy or Tyson knocks out Sammy. Take your pick.
Jericho turning on Sammy would be huge for him. I don't really know if I want SG to be a babyface yet though.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I hate the battle royal for the tnt championship. The new belt is already messing up the ranking system. The ranking system is one of the things that made AEW different.

At least they haven't totally dropped a storyline yet. The nightmare collection had some resolution over youtube videos.

·
17,956 Posts
I hate the battle royal for the tnt championship. The new belt is already messing up the ranking system. The ranking system is one of the things that made AEW different.

At least they haven't totally dropped a storyline yet. The nightmare collection had some resolution over youtube videos.
Do they have a ranking system for the TNT Championship?

·
17,956 Posts
nope - top 5 men is in contention for both titles

not great / they should maybe have a ranking for it
Top 5 guys being in contention for both belts is fine though.

I guess it could also be a way of having someone who isn't ready for a main title feud, but who's racking up wins, get a TNT title shot.

·
17,956 Posts
Yup, true true

perfect belt for Darby

especially if he finally beats Cody
Yeah.

Wardlow for example is racking up wins. But it's far too early for him to get a world title shot. In all honesty, it's too early for him to get a TNT title shot but arleast history is there they can play off.

·
Banned
4,606 Posts
I wonder what this is about? Maybe Fyter Fest on the cruise? that would be pretty awesome.

Fyter Fest is in late June or early July. The cruise won't be until next year. Tickets probably just go on sale tomorrow. Since you can't do a cruise with all those people right now. While it's not like Jericho owns the ship. So they aren't gonna do wrestling on empty ship.

Damn, that's a good signing for Impact. She said her preferred choice was AEW. I guess AEW just weren't interested in signing her.

Theres some rumored heat with her and EVPs. Since I heard she dropped out of All In at last minute to sign with WWE.

1 - 20 of 690 Posts