Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,284 Posts
Lets not forget said champ is in the middle of another feud. Bruce for da emmy
Even as a fan of The Miz, as someone who thinks the guy deserves to be in the Main Event not toiling away in midcard jobber hell forever this is just dumb. Its the Universal Title and its being contested in a feud/match that the Champ has zero chance of losing. World Title feuds should never be so meaningless.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Even as a fan of The Miz, as someone who thinks the guy deserves to be in the Main Event not toiling away in midcard jobber hell forever this is just dumb. Its the Universal Title and its being contested in a feud/match that the Champ has zero chance of losing. World Title feuds should never be so meaningless.
the real crazy thing is this isn't event the first time this year that Miz challenged the champion while hes in the middle of another feud

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
thoughts:

God I wish WWE would do the unpredictable thing and make Miz and Morrison co-champions. That's some entertaining fresh TV. Have Bray cost Braun the title and test the waters with Miz/Morrison.

Sheamus dominated the match with Jeff Hardy, Hardy had like 5% offense. Still I enjoyed the match, Hardy sold his ass off, great work on the back of Hardy throughout the match by Sheamus. I would like to see these 2 feud for a while longer, maybe have Sheamus cost Jeff the finals match vs his opponent?
Hardy vs Bryan should be awesome. 2 Top babyfaces of all time.

Sonya picking up the clean win against Mandy again.. I wonder where they go next with this.

Bayley vs Charlotte was good, has Bayley ever beaten Charlotte 100% clean 1 on 1?
I guess I had the same reaction as everyone when I say "lol WTF why is Charlotte competing in #1 contender match for Asuka on RAW?" But then "whatever". Worst case scenario: Charlotte wins the 3-way, loses her NXT title at IYH, wins vs Asuka. Just to get the numbers up to 13.

AJ/Nakamura was great. MOTN.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,676 Posts
I thought the show flowed nicely without filler tbh.

Flair/Bayley was the match of the night even though I had AJ/Nakamura originally set as the showstealer, Both matches were really good.

Braun has a filler angle to run through to buy time for The Fiend to pop up likely at Backlash after Miz&Morrison are dealt with.

Sonya dominating Mandy continues seems to me Mandy will only get the upper hand at the climax of the feud, Pretty standard really but Sonya will be left high and dry by the end of it.

Hardy/Sheamus was pretty impressive for a main event match I knew Jeff would take the first round only to be screwed out of his second round match against Bryan next week, Very predictable.

·
15,284 Posts
the real crazy thing is this isn't event the first time this year that Miz challenged the champion while hes in the middle of another feud
Maybe Braun wont bury him as badly as Mr Rogers Bray Wyatt did, hopefully.

I know its never going to happen because for whatever reason the McMahons dont see anything in The Miz but why cant he get a serious shot in the Main Event. Hes been one of their best performers for years now and his only reward is to be jobbed out to The Shield guys and buried by Shane McMahon.

thoughts:

God I wish WWE would do the unpredictable thing and make Miz and Morrison co-champions. That's some entertaining fresh TV. Have Bray cost Braun the title and test the waters with Miz/Morrison.
Nows the time to do it. Ratings are in the toilet and the product is a mess. Miz and Morrison are at least entertaining together, and a co-Champions angle could be really fun. Instead it'll just be Braun squashing them, The Fiend turning up and Morrison soon turning on The Miz because he's sick of losing all the time.

Its weird how Miz n Morrison were booked pretty well when they first got back together, now all they ever do is job.

Random thought; why did the WWE put and then keep the Tag Titles on the New Day if they were going to disappear off TV? The tag division was briefly looking promising now its dead.

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
Nows the time to do it. Ratings are in the toilet and the product is a mess. Miz and Morrison are at least entertaining together, and a co-Champions angle could be really fun. Instead it'll just be Braun squashing them, The Fiend turning up and Morrison soon turning on The Miz because he's sick of losing all the time.

Its weird how Miz n Morrison were booked pretty well when they first got back together, now all they ever do is job.

Random thought; why did the WWE put and then keep the Tag Titles on the New Day if they were going to disappear off TV? The tag division was briefly looking promising now its dead.
Yup. Now is the time to experiment these news things and there is no doubt Miz and Morrison are entertaining TV.
Of course Braun will win, he squashed Sheamus and Cesaro at WM, he is booked stronger than both Miz and Morrison combined. They probably wanted to prop up New Days' stats as well. It was like 2 weeks since they last held it you know.

Why New Day? God knows why, stupidest shit ever, just another attempt at them making The Miz look like the weak link in his team. Morrison could retain at Mania in 3 way ladder match, but Miz cost them the title.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Solid show of Smackdown this week. Nice opening promo on The Dirt Show with Braun Stroman. Some strong points brought on by the Miz. And then he of course loses to Stroman in their match. Miz just keeps on losing. AJ Styles has been officially traded to Smackdown for future draft considerations. At least the WWE acknowledged it this time. Thats good. His match against Nakamura was pretty good too. Remember when these two feuded for the WWE Title?

The Bayley/Charlotte match was good too and got a lot of time. Shocked Bayley got the win here but of course it wasn't in clean fashion because Charlotte. Sonya Deville continues to get the upperhand on Mandy Rose which will probably lead to Rose winning in the end. This feud continues to get my interest. The main event match between Jeff Hardy and Sheamus was solid. And with Hardy barely winning, I can see Sheamus coming back after him the following week.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I know it’s Miz and Morrison’s humour but I was wondering how Bray reacts to them spoofing the puppets, I doubt he will as it was throwaway to set up the Braun match but could we see Bray actually help Braun win rather than attack him at Backlash? Fiend being saved is wise, especially with it unknown when Roman is back.

I assume the IC final is Bryan/AJ for that same reason, Sheamus costing him but with AJ setting up for Taker at some point and Bryan taking leave for his new born it’s hard to see which they go with. Bryan will want to put someone over too, like he probably wanted to with Gulak before this contract stuff. Can Bryan make Elias? I can’t see AJ losing to Elias though. Interesting anyways.

Sonya’s great, re-channeling how much I loved Victoria during her psycho heel run.

·
15,284 Posts
Yup. Now is the time to experiment these news things and there is no doubt Miz and Morrison are entertaining TV.
Of course Braun will win, he squashed Sheamus and Cesaro at WM, he is booked stronger than both Miz and Morrison combined. They probably wanted to prop up New Days' stats as well. It was like 2 weeks since they last held it you know.

Why New Day? God knows why, stupidest shit ever, just another attempt at them making The Miz look like the weak link in his team. Morrison could retain at Mania in 3 way ladder match, but Miz cost them the title.
As soon as Miz and Miz alone lost he and JoMo the Titles its been obvious that their split is upcomming and Morrison will turn on him. At least he shouldn't bury him as badly as Shane did.

Thats all I can hope for now as a Miz fan that his burials wont be as bad as his other recent burials were.

It makes no sense to put the Titles on New Day again and then do nothing with them, especially when Miz and Morrison are on TV every week. Especially now it'd add something else to this angle if it was Tag Team Champs vs Universal Champ. As it is its Universal Champ vs two guys that have won maybe one match in the last couple of months.

Ultimately though Miz and Morrison are actually entertaining which is probably the worst thing you could ever do in the WWE.

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
As soon as Miz and Miz alone lost he and JoMo the Titles its been obvious that their split is upcomming and Morrison will turn on him. At least he shouldn't bury him as badly as Shane did.

Thats all I can hope for now as a Miz fan that his burials wont be as bad as his other recent burials were.

It makes no sense to put the Titles on New Day again and then do nothing with them, especially when Miz and Morrison are on TV every week. Especially now it'd add something else to this angle if it was Tag Team Champs vs Universal Champ. As it is its Universal Champ vs two guys that have won maybe one match in the last couple of months.

Ultimately though Miz and Morrison are actually entertaining which is probably the worst thing you could ever do in the WWE.
It's simple booking mistakes like these that make the product so uninteresting and predictable. And personally as a fan of Miz/Morrison I would tune of these segments knowing they're going to be cringy and they're going to get buried.

I'll think of it as that they had their time on the top, I'll just enjoy whatever they do now.

·
15,284 Posts
It's simple booking mistakes like these that make the product so uninteresting and predictable. And personally as a fan of Miz/Morrison I would tune of these segments knowing they're going to be cringy and they're going to get buried.

I'll think of it as that they had their time on the top, I'll just enjoy whatever they do now.
I haven't even bothered to watch any Miz matches or segments for a while now. I know what will happen every week before it even happens; Miz jobs.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,193 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes folks.
I'm on codeine cough syrup and they put morphine in my IV. I'm loving Smackdown right now.
Get well soon breh . We are rooting for u K.K. enjoy that feeling as just from past experience in hospital and other times the feeling is euphoric.

Get well soon

Carter the uk

·
15,284 Posts
When they manage to make you tune of your favorite wrestler's segments, you know shitz bad.
Sad but true.

At least they cant ruin how much of a fox Sasha is thesedays.

But yeah I think this time I've finally given up on Miz. There's only so many times I can watch him get buried.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Sonya's entrance attire reminded me of Broken/Woken Matt Hardy lol.

I think Otis will somehow/some reason put his MitB case on the line against Ziggler so Mandy can get her hands on Sonya

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
Bayley has to have the most wins against Charlotte than any other female

all 3 of her title wins have come from beating Charlotte

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,193 Posts
Oh Shit, McIntyre and Lashley tease!
[/QUOTE

Gonna watch now I'll hit this Joint loads if I see this

Like ur signature. Rusev is one of my faves.

Peace

121 - 140 of 144 Posts