Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
9,829 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I swear Smackdown is slowy turning into an X Division type show with The Fiend being like an Abyss type character...all they need to do is trade Braun to Raw

Make Smackdown a hybrid of NXT and Raw

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Hardy/Bryan & Elias/Styles set for next week!

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Braun vs. Miz and Morrison is fine as a filler feud.

AJ vs. Nakamura was really good, I wish their Mania match had been more like this.

Good physical heel vs. heel match between Bayley and Charlotte, the latter's inconsistent selling aside. And surprise win by Bayley. Charlotte couldn't lose clean though of course.

Sonya pinning Mandy clean was also surprising, but cool. I really want Mandy vs. Sonya in an Extreme Rules Match.

Jeff vs. Daniel Bryan could be really fun. My guess is Sheamus gets involved.

Really good show.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
Braun vs. Miz and Morrison is fine as a filler feud.

AJ vs. Nakamura was really good, I wish their Mania match had been more like this.

Good physical heel vs. heel match between Bayley and Charlotte, the latter's inconsistent selling aside. And surprise win by Bayley. Charlotte couldn't lose clean though of course.

Sonya pinning Mandy clean was also surprising, but cool. I really want Mandy vs. Sonya in an Extreme Rules Match.

Jeff vs. Daniel Bryan could be really fun. My guess is Sheamus gets involved.

Really good show.
We're most likely gonna get that. Mandy lost twice now, so that's where she gets her revenge to end the storyline.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,342 Posts
Pretty good show. AJ/Nakamura, Charlotte/Bayley and Jeff/Sheamus all delivered, plus the other 2 matches set up future matches for Backlash, there wasn't any filler at all on this show.

Jeff/DB should be good. I'm guessing DB wins due to Sheamus interference. It was obvious at the end of tonight that Sheamus/Jeff feud is far from over.

Also both Hardys winning main event matches in singles on the same week. I'm pretty sure that's never happened before.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thoughts on tonights show.... The miz and morrison are probably one of the most exciting things about the company right now. Even though the promo was a bit cheesy with the poop puppet thing, those guys always keep me interested. Well deserved to see both of them getting a title shot. Them as co universal champions? I feel weird about the idea, but not opposed to it. Them recapping that bad promo from smackdown last week was laughable. Bayley is so fucking bland. And Charlotte being in a number one contenders match for a raw title goes to show that charlotte is overstaying her welcome. This is just stupid. Matches so far... Bayley/Charlotte, Shinsuke/Styles and the tag match werent too exciting, felt like a dull pace. I did enjoy Miz and Brauns match, good pacing and action. Jeff Hardys promo was solid, full of emotion. Happy they mentioned Shad, it breaks my heart being reminded of his passing. ❤ Forgotten sons lol theyre meh to me just a bunch of miniature triple h kind of guys with far less charisma. Curious to know what theyll do with them though. Miz/Morrisons catchphrase is gold, i love these guys. Great backstage interview. The build to this qualifying match with jeff/sheamus was great, it could continue if needed. Great match from Sheamus and Hardy. Good trash talking & good to see the warrior dominating at one point. Sheamus reminds me of that infamous kevin owens troll on this forum especially after hearing him call him a scumbag .

·
Baby Yoda
29,561 Posts
So AJ talked about Taker in his backstage interview on WWE exclusive.

Looks like there's definitely going to be a rematch at Summerslam or Surivvor Series.

I want a boneyard match II and then a final in ring blow off at next years WM.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Biggest question, why are they revealing major raw matches on Smackdown? Also ot but what did Natty do to deserve a no.1 contender match? Last I saw she was getting owned on raw.

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
my only problem with bayley vs charlotte is why did'nt they just book rhea and io costing Charlotte the match to get revenge from nxt and build the 3 way even more

bayley cheated to win anyways so could of got same result while also building nxt 3 way

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
my only problem with bayley vs charlotte is why did'nt they just book rhea and io costing Charlotte the match to get revenge from nxt and build the 3 way even more

bayley cheated to win anyways so could of got same result while also building nxt 3 way
Cuz the point was Bayley winning the match without Sasha's help. Having someone else come out would've just made that storyline irrelevant

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,284 Posts
WWE have no idea how to book a compelling feud at all anymore do they?

The Universal Title feud is one of the msot protected Wrestlers ever vs. two guys who never win anything. I wonder who will win that feud?!?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
WWE have no idea how to book a compelling feud at all anymore do they?

The Universal Title feud is one of the msot protected Wrestlers ever vs. two guys who never win anything. I wonder who will win that feud?!?
Lets not forget said champ is in the middle of another feud. Bruce for da emmy

101 - 120 of 144 Posts