Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,199 Posts
Stacked card

AJ V Shinskue I'm looking forward as its a one off and I can see Sheamus kicking Jeff all over but lose. Heard Vince has big plans for Jeff but could of been rumours. Charlotte v Bayley DQ to Charlotte after Sasha fecks it up for bayley.

Looks good.

Peace.

·
Baby Yoda
29,569 Posts
They finally got a good render for AJ.

Looking forward to AJ-Nakamura, really should have kept him off TV.

An IC title run doesn't interest me so I wouldn't mind AJ losing the tournament, still annoyed how they used him to strengthen matches/tournaments when there is nothing really for him atm until Taker comes back or he gets a match with Drew.

·
Southern Pride
3,237 Posts
Watching for Charlotte and the Otis/Mandy/Sonya drama. Hopefully A Lacey Evans appearance too. Also curious about them honoring Shad Gaspard.

Charlotte vs. Bayley is the match where Sasha has to get involved because it would be dumb to have either Champ lose clean. Even if Sasha attacks Charlotte. Do SOMETHING to progress this storyline please. Some sort of fuckery has to happen.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,049 Posts
Watching for Charlotte and the Otis/Mandy/Sonya drama. Hopefully A Lacey Evans appearance too. Also curious about them honoring Shad Gaspard.

Charlotte vs. Bayley is the match where Sasha has to get involved because it would be dumb to have either Champ lose clean. Even if Sasha attacks Charlotte. Do SOMETHING to progress this storyline please. Some sort of fuckery has to happen.
they can't possibly have charlotte win cle--- what am i thinking it's wwe. it could very well happen

also aj nakamura should not be a 1st round match!

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
Watching this from a hospital bed with pneumonia. This looks stacked.

·
Registered
9,858 Posts
Watching this from a hospital bed with pneumonia. This looks stacked.
Hope you make a speedy recovery!

Yeah, tonight's show looks pretty good. AJ/Nakamura will hopefully be decent. Charlotte/Bayley won't be clean with hopefully something happening with Sasha.

I just checked and Cryme Tyme never won a tag championship in WWE!

1 - 20 of 144 Posts