Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,202 Posts
The stupid Street Profits and Viking Raiders are being treated is so freaking stupid.

The rest looks pretty sweet Corbin v McIntyre looks sweet.

Asuka should not be treated shit either.

Peace.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,049 Posts
Lol a new era with King Corbin in the main event
wwe forcing stars we don't want and neglecting stars we want: then now forever.

and i suppose nia will be next for asuka, further proving this point.

·
Southern Pride
3,240 Posts
To be fair, not everyone dislikes King Corbin. It only seems "forced" if you're not a fan.

With that said, I don't get the point of Corbin vs. McIntyre right now. Is this going to be another match with a screwy finish because they keep booking themselves in to corners?

Doubt that the IIconics are winning but Peyton Royce and Alexa Bliss on my screen will be iconic.

The Axe-throwing contest seems dumb. To me it shows how much they are lacking in the tag team division right now.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,202 Posts
BlissCross to retain, More great storytelling from Edge/Orton, Drew sends Corbin packing back to Smackdown.

Axe throwing contest???
Unfourtntley be skipping that bit

Peace.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,035 Posts
To be fair, not everyone dislikes King Corbin. It only seems "forced" if you're not a fan.

With that said, I don't get the point of Corbin vs. McIntyre right now. Is this going to be another match with a screwy finish because they keep booking themselves in to corners?

Doubt that the IIconics are winning but Peyton Royce and Alexa Bliss on my screen will be iconic.

The Axe-throwing contest seems dumb. To me it shows how much they are lacking in the tag team division right now.
Surprisingly, there's actually a little bit of back story there. McIntyre used to work for Corbin in the Constable stable.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Am I the only one semi interested in the axe throwing? Street Profits are f***ing hype, they are awesome to watch. It'd be pretty boring getting another 2on2 match between SP and VR so at least they are doing something entertaining here.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
To the people hating the basketball/axe throwing segments, would you rather the two teams just trade singles wins from now until Backlash? You'd prob still be bored, at least this is something different.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,035 Posts
To the people hating the basketball/axe throwing segments, would you rather the two teams just trade singles wins from now until Backlash? You'd prob still be bored, at least this is something different.
They should have kept Sarah Logan and done a 3 on 3 storyline, Street Profits and Bianca Belair vs Vikings and Sarah Logan. Build it up, don't have them face each other UNTIL Backlash.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
They should have kept Sarah Logan and done a 3 on 3 storyline, Street Profits and Bianca Belair vs Vikings and Sarah Logan. Build it up, don't have them face each other UNTIL Backlash.
I agree, pairing Sarah Logan up with them was so obvious but they never did it.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,202 Posts
I'm actually Looking forward to tonigjyd matches. There's some good ones in later on BT SPORT 1am

Peace an

1 - 20 of 291 Posts