Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I thought Wrestlemania was pretty good, especially under the circumstances. But this RAW after Wrestlemania was horrible. The crowd is usually the best part of the RAW after Wrestlemania, but even taking that into account this was dull as dishwater.

The only interesting part at all was Big Show's 256th heel turn. Or was he heel already? I can't even keep track. I thought there was a slim chance they might give him the win since he has a TV show on Netflix coming up. So there was at least a little suspense there.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,797 Posts
Not hardly boss. I work in an "essential business". Havent missed a day of work since then. Im surrounded by boxes of masks and gloves, 3 different kinds of Lysol I didnt even know existed, my boss has put up a huge glass guard so we dont have to be breathed on, I use so much hand sanitizer my skin is starting to peel and it looks like I have a 50 year olds hands and Im 30. When i try to go home and eat finger food my hands taste like soap hours after I get off. I worry about it every day. My heart sinks into my gut if I have even a tiny cough or my nose runs.

But the simple fact is if you think these sport leagues and businesses are gonna really stay shut down till August or September you're fooling yourself. Aint happening.

301 - 306 of 306 Posts