Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Whether taped or not one of the stories you should build off of is the story of Lashley being frustrated that Lana cost him his WrestleMania match with Aleister Black. We all saw heard her scream on WrestleMania, that she told Lashley go for the spear and that's what costed him the match.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
Who do they call up/debut tonight? Could Rousey return?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Strangely I'm expecting a Jinder Mahal return as Drew's 1st challenger since they have a past and with Raws top heels: AJ Styles, Rollins, Orton and Lashley all losing at WM, it could be an interesting defence.

A Ronda return would be perfect but most likely Becky vs Shayna II is next but I wouldn't put it past WWE to have Nia Jax return and challenge Becky.

Hoping Bianca Belair gets called up and we get Street Profits & her vs Garza, Theory & Zelina in a mixed tag match.

As for Black, perhaps another win over Lashley with Lashley splitting from Lana Post match. And as for Rollins, hopefully Murphy turns on him soon.

·
Southern Pride
3,240 Posts
Yeah i'm hoping that Bianca is perm. on RAW now.

Obviously looking forward to McIntyre.

It's not just call ups/debuts to think about. Could they start using Ruby Riott more? Is Nia Jax close to returning? I haven't seen anything about Lars Sullivan in months. Will the virus situation prevent them from using different talent than they have been recently?

Hopefully it's a good show tonight.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,202 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing Bianca v Becky, i know its a tad soon what happens to the nxt womens title? Is Rhea getting called up too?? There the future of wwe along with tegan nox, Dakatoi kai, Mia Yim etc

Im actually for once intrigued to see RAW.

Peace.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,955 Posts
This would normally be one of the biggest RAW episodes of the year now we don't know if WWE will shut it down for a break after tonight or what. I will miss the smarky fans being in attendance tonight for sure.

"This is a night where the fans cheer for the heels and boo the faces." - JBL

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
So this Raw is still going ahead then? What happened to the news WWE may be taking a break post-Mania?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,202 Posts
Any matches been scheduled??

Peace.

·
Registered
996 Posts
what the hell is the point of this
Not sure if you are aware, but with the pandemic going on, it's very hard for WWE to fill their shows properly, hence why we see so many flashbacks/re run matches.

·
Premium Member
12,461 Posts
Not sure if you are aware, but with the pandemic going on, it's very hard for WWE to fill their shows properly, hence why we see so many flashbacks/re run matches.
No I wasn’t aware of the pandemic cheers.

it wouldve made more sense to make Wrestlemania completely free. The networkis currently free. Make RAW and SD Wrestlemania day1 and 2 respectively.

1 - 20 of 306 Posts