Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
If they give away Moxley vs Hager now, I guess it means Mox vs MJF is a sure thing at DoN II. I also wonder if War Games would just take place at DoN II as well.

Moxley vs MJF
War Games
Women's Title Match
TNT Tournament Finale

Who does Archer squash? QT Marshall, Avalon or Cutler?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If they give away Moxley vs Hager now, I guess it means Mox vs MJF is a sure thing at DoN II. I also wonder if War Games would just take place at DoN II as well.

Moxley vs MJF
War Games
Women's Title Match
TNT Tournament Finale

I still don't see MJF as the challenger, unfortunately, even though that's what I would like to happen. I see Jericho taking another L to Moxley in a singles match, or perhaps a Moxley vs Hager vs Jericho triple threat to stack the odds against Moxley, and to cement the Inner Circle as Moxley's bitches after he beats them again.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
It’s worked out well enough for him that the World Champion is now on DARK.

Lot of prestige he has brought to that title, eh.
Wow these comments are ridiculous. You should just ban yourself for the day. You understand there's something going on in the world called coronavirus right? You notice there's no fans in the arena?

No Tazz, Excublier or JR announcing? With only like 30 percent of the roster able to make the show? Prestige and strong long term booking is all out the window. Many people arent allowed to leave their house besides going to work and grocery store. This isn't the time to be critical of the product. It's the time to just be happy theirs a show. When all other sports and entertainment is cancelled right now.

This is where fans should be happy that AEW is giving their champion more content. Even if it's 20 second squash match. I expect a post match promo. It's time to get out of wrestling fan bubble and factor in stuff going on in real world. So be happy AEW is featuring their champ on Dark and have something to watch tonight. If I had to guess the purpose of it will to be set up Moxley/Hager title match for tomorrow show.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

Moxley vs MJF
War Games
Women's Title Match
TNT Tournament Finale

MJF probably can't even travel to any of the shows unless they have him drive. Neither can Cutler or Avalon will be on the show. Archer debut was filmed last week.

With word coming out today that they are filming today and tomorrow at new location. It's very likely Dynamite tomorrow will be the one that was taped last Tuesday. With them likely filming next 3 or 4 weeks of Dynamite today and tomorrow at new location(Nightmare Factory?).That's why people need to understand what's going on and just be happy with get new shows.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sorry if I was mean. No need to cry. I'm just trying to make you understand the world is much different and wrestling shows are much different then normal right now.

So you are gonna do things you wouldn't normally do. So being critical about prestige or anything right now is absolutely ridiculous. When you got like 15 wrestlers working a show, down three announcers and have no fans in the stands etc etc. Pretty much everything is on pause until then world gets back to normal.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Cody and Omega didn’t seem to have a problem finding legitimate work to be done on Dynamite.

I warned of Moxley as a champion, and he started it off with 2 out of character promos, acting like the challenger chasing Jericho, etc. But go ahead. Fan girl all you want.

Him being on DARK for the first time ever, at a time when they DON’T have muchtalent available for their flagship show doesn’t raise a red flag?

Sounds legit...

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,034 Posts
Sorry if I was mean. No need to cry. I'm just trying to make you understand the world is much different and wrestling shows are much different then normal right now.

So you are gonna do things you wouldn't normally do. So being critical about prestige or anything right now is absolutely ridiculous. When you got like 15 wrestlers working a show, down three announcers and have no fans in the stands etc etc. Pretty much everything is on pause until then world gets back to normal.
if it was Kenny he would be jerking off saying how he is elevating the DARK and the jobbers he is wrestling while doing all of these things in that shitty tight. lol.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Cody and Omega didn’t seem to have a problem finding legitimate work to be done on Dynamite.

I warned of Moxley as a champion, and he started it off with 2 out of character promos, acting like the challenger chasing Jericho, etc. But go ahead. Fan girl all you want.

Him being on DARK for the first time ever, at a time when they DON’T have muchtalent available for their flagship show doesn’t raise a red flag?

Sounds legit...
Seems like Moxley is gonna be on Dynamite too, so I'm not sure what the problem is?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
if it was Kenny he would be jerking off saying how he is elevating the DARK and the jobbers he is wrestling while doing all of these things in that shitty tight. lol.
No, I found it ludicrous that they were putting Kenny on DARK as often as they did. You have so few main event talent, why would you ever place them on the equivalent of WCW Saturday Night?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Seems like Moxley is gonna be on Dynamite too, so I'm not sure what the problem is?
What is the point of having him on Dark at all? He wasn’t used on Dark as a challenger, not one time. They built him UP.

Putting him on DARK is a step down from where he was as a challenger. It’s terrible booking any way you slice it, and it makes me wonder whose decision it was to have your world fucking champ wrestling on your shitty secondary show.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

Sounds legit...
All Cody/Omega had was random matches. Moxley was used on Dynamite to set up a match. Which will likely main event this week's or next show. Again these shows since Utah have all been rewritten and they are trying to piece together shows.

While putting more stars on Dark since they are facing local indie talent. Cody filmed a match with Joe Alonso for probably next weeks Dark as well. Don't be surprised to see Omega again on there soon either. So I'm sure your theories aren't relevant at the moment. Everything is on pause right now. Jericho even mentioned if things didn't change he was going to start a feud with Jungle Boy right now. Just like Omega/Page probably wont be defending tag titles any time soon.

Moxley one of the only guys they are still having fly in. Since he's important to the show as champion. So again everything is on pause and pushes, story line, title prestige that they might have had planned is out the window until things get back to normal.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Like I said, so few performers right now, and you’re putting Moxley on your YouTube show.

And if they really are hurting for performers, remind me when the real champion, Chris Jericho, shows up on DARK.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
What is the point of having him on Dark at all? He wasn’t used on Dark as a challenger, not one time. They built him UP.

Putting him on DARK is a step down from where he was as a challenger. It’s terrible booking any way you slice it, and it makes me wonder whose decision it was to have your world fucking champ wrestling on your shitty secondary show.

You are so ridiculous and just not listening lol. Again things are much much much different then they were months ago. AEW is giving their fans a treat by putting their champ on Dark. Just like they have fans a treat last week by giving 6 matches. Next week Cody going to be on there. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand. That things aren't normal and they are doing things different because of that. Jesus Christ it's not that difficult to understand lol.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Like I said, so few performers right now, and you’re putting Moxley on your YouTube show.

And if they really are hurting for performers, remind me when the real champion, Chris Jericho, shows up on DARK.
You are so ridiculous and just not listening lol. Again things are much much much different then they were months ago. AEW is giving their fans a treat by putting their champ on Dark. Just like they have fans a treat last week by giving 6 matches. Next week Cody going to be on there. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand. That things aren't normal and they are doing things different because of that. Jesus Christ it's not that difficult to understand lol.
Remind me of this conversation when Jericho makes his DARK debut.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

Or they have putting performers on both? Like they are with Moxley? And Jericho has a set amount of matches he can wrestle per year in his contract. You don't waste one of his matches on 10 second squash.

Let me explain to you how it works. Last week Moxley returns and attacks Hager after his squash. On Dark this week Hager attacks Moxley after his squash. Guess what that does? Sets up Moxley/Hager title match tomorrow night? That's already been taped. That is why you do it when you are booking 2 shows over two days with limited roster.

1 - 20 of 331 Posts