Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,553 Posts
AJ has yet to stand tall in this feud.

Since it's the go home and the guy who usually stands tall on the go home generally goes on to lose, so it's this week or AJ taking nothing but Ls throughout the entirety of this feud and looking like a complete moron.

People say Vince respects and likes AJ, I don't see it. It's a shame that AJ has shown him nothing but loyalty since day one and done everything for the man only to get shit like this in return. Shouldn't be surprised given what he's done to Brett and Punk in the past.

Make your money and completely phone it in, once your contract is up, have your last match with Omega anywhere and retire.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
AJ has yet to stand tall in this feud.

Since it's the go home and the guy who usually stands tall on the go home generally goes on to lose, so it's this week or AJ taking nothing but Ls throughout the entirety of this feud and looking like a complete moron.

People say Vince respects and likes AJ, I don't see it. It's a shame that AJ has shown him nothing but loyalty since day one and done everything for the man only to get shit like this in return. Shouldn't be surprised given what he's done to Brett and Punk in the past.

Make your money and completely phone it in, once your contract is up, have your last match with Omega anywhere and retire.
Yeah, the build has been atrocious. That’s not how you build for a big match at all. They’ve built it like AJ is going to get squashed. And even worse,Taker is probably going to essentially beat all 3 of them, since it’s a no DQ match.

It’s honestly disgusting how they’ll protect and treat guys like Taker and Goldberg who legitimately can no longer work, over their current main event guys. You want to our Taker and Goldberg out there still. Fine. They still have some type of aura and clout. But, they shouldn’t be beating important guys, let alone embarrassing them like AJ has been and how The Fiend was.

·
Southern Pride
3,210 Posts
I'm assuming that Charlotte and Ripley are going to be on this show.

Maybe i'll watch it live just to see how things go.

Hopefully Lesnar gets the upper hand on McIntyre just so it makes me feel a little more confident that McIntyre could win at WM (which for WWEs sake he needs to). Although those "getting the upper hand at the go home show means they lose in the big match" scenarios don't always work out that way.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,797 Posts
I'll tune in with it being the go-home show. Surely WWE will try tonight since its the go-home show right? RIGHT?? Becky/Shayna, Orton/Edge, McIntyre/Lesnar, Charlotte/Ripley and AJ/Taker all need their own 1 to 1 segments. No need to have fuckin past match replays on the last show before Mania. No single person backstage interviews. No cheap cop-outs. I want dialogue and I want action. Nothing but straight up builds. Its crazy that we are at the point where we have to HOPE that WWE builds towards WMania on the go home show. That's how lazy they have become. Coronavirus or not, WWE is known to phone it in on WM go home shows in the past.

Everyone is on the show tonight. No excuses. McIntyre and Lesnar especially need to be face to face. And please no tug of war over the gold.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,797 Posts
Would you settle for them being six feet apart wearing masks?
Nope not good enough, if they can have matches every week then they can have face to face talking segments. Ban physical contact in a kayfabe way and give Lesnar the mic for once.

...and yes, I know I'm asking for too much from WWE.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,624 Posts
AJ needs something to make up for a loss at Mania tonight, Taker should be putting him over at this stage he's lost twice already what's the meaning in him beating Styles exactly? That's right there is none.

Rollins being in control of his feud with KO since Post SS last year should be an immediate forgone conclusion with KO going over at Mania now I'm starting to doubt hell even get that payoff despite being a Midcard match.

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Undertaker dragged AJ for filth!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts