Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,177 Posts
Just watched i liked the episode me grandad is scottish n my nan was irish so its easy for mè too understand haha

Peace.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,645 Posts
Actually some good matches I really liked Alexa picking Asuka apart and winning the match clean, Miz & Morrison's commentary really added to the Main Event tag match too.

Verdict=Raw produces better Promo's, Smackdown better matches when it comes down to the empty lifeless PC.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I’m interested in where they go with the Funhouse match as I assume Borash will be involved, but then you have the contrast that Vince won’t want his boy Cena involved in anything comical...but even then, Bray and the hologram of doom was against Cena wasn’t it? But yeah, with a certain Broken teleporting weirdo showing up on AEW and them bound to film another Deletion however long he is there I wonder if that’s the route they go with this funhouse match. Marmite I know, but I’m intrigued.

·
Southern Pride
3,217 Posts
Maybe WWE is hopeful that they can work something out with Reigns still and didn't want to rule out him being Goldbergs opponent just yet. They probably have a reason for not announcing the change yet, assuming it's all accurate. Especially when they are resisting on talking about the virus on TV, which means they would have to come up with another reason of removing Reigns from the match. Nothing to get overly worked up about.

Really wish that Cole isn't alone on commentary. Does no one want to be out there with him?

Where is Graves and Carmella by the way? They afraid of the virus and are isolating themselves at their home? That has to be the reason why Tamina is in that Womens match and not Carmella.

Lacey Evans on the show was a treat though.

King Corbin knocking Elias off of that stand was creative.

I did like the Firefly Funhouse part.

Cannot wait for Otis to get his girl and beat Ziggler at Mania.

The matches on the show were pretty good.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
This show was more of the same. Still amazed Sasha is playing second fiddle to Bayley. That Corbin/Elias segment WTF. That Cole/Cross stuff was the drizzling shits.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts