Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Source: NoDQ.com

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

Thanks to Mike Tavares and Steven Breech for the results...

Vicke G & Drew M vs Kelly Kelly & Edge. Vickie fired if her team loses.

Rey vs Kane on now. Rey pinned Kane.

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes in the ring with Rey. Cody Rhodes with Rip Hamilton face mask in ring with Dusty and Rey. Dusty wants Cody to apologize to Rey. Dusty turned heel as he helped Cody set up Rey. Rey thrown into the HD screen. Cody took Reys mask off. Refs cover his head with a towel.

Dusty and Code are backstage. Dusty said he would do anything for Cody.

Layla with Michelle McCool vs Rosa Mendes. McCool attacks Mendes outside of ring after Mendes pushed her. Mendes by DQ. Split was teased by nothing came of it.

Swagger over Kofi with Ankle Lock.

Vickie knocks on Teddy Long's office door to no answer. She then runs into Chavo and asked for help. No help from Chavo.

Big Show beat Wade Barrett by countout. The Corre was banned from ringside. After the match, Show hit Wade and went for a chokeslam but Corre came out for the save. Show chased them off with a steel chair.

Drew & Vickie vs Edge & Kelly up now. Double spear for Kelly on Vickie and Edge on Drew. Edge pinned Drew. Teddy Long came down to celebrate with Edge and Kelly while Vickie throws a fit

Vickie asked everyone from Teddy to ref to Booker to Cole to camera man to Edge to get her job back. Edge said he could but he'd rather sing (the goodbye song). Alberto Del Rio comes from behind timekeeper area to sneak attack Edge. Edge sells left arm from ADR attack.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna skip this show.

They have 6 weeks til mania and other than Cody/Rey, they don't seem to be building their programs. Where's Christian and the #1 contender?

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Boring

Where is Christian?
Where is ADR?
Shouldn't Kofi be dead after what ADR did to him on Raw?
Why are Dewey and Kelleh² stinking up my SD main event?
Why are they not building up the WHC match at WM27?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Invisible Ziggler failed to intervene... must mean he's leaving the Vickster :)

nah but seriously, I hope this means Guererro's on screen time is up... I am seriously over her shit on tv...

Good to see Swagger get a decent win and the Rey/Rhodes scene sounds awesome, I can't wait till Friday to see it :)

But why did McIntyre lose?! Why even put him in the match :( he should be winning matches not putting Edge over :\ Fail Filler

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
No ADR? No 'Taker? No Christian?

Yeah, I won't be tuning in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where the hell is Undertaker? Christian? Alberto?

What in the blue hell?:sad:cuss:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Now McIntyre and Ziggler are fired? Them along with Kane are the only reason I watch Smackdown, and Kane loses to Rey? Ridiculous.

Edit: Sorry, I read that wrong, just Vickie fired, which makes me happy

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys, I heard Christian won't be available for a Wrestlemania match. Oh, he'll be at wrestlemania to spoil del Rio's WHC match, but he won't be IN a match.
Christian himself say's different.....check out his interview on WWE.com.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.