1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,720 Posts
Well I know this weeks raw looks great :LOL:

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
Ricochet will probably get the upper hand on Lesnar somehow. Maybe one of his fancy moves connects with Lesnar in the head, Lesnar gets hurt a little and Heyman pulls him back.

Looking forward to Charlotte, among other things on RAW.

·
\m/
23,416 Posts
AJ in a holding pattern till Taker.

I wonder what he'll be doing at EC.
Quite weird how they are building up Aleister Black by having him beat Rowan (they will face each other tonight again) as if he is being setup for a big match yet they don't do anything with Styles. I remember hearing that they considered Taker/Black but wen with Styles instead. Seems like they forgot to change the build up as well.

·
Baby Yoda
29,300 Posts
Quite weird how they are building up Aleister Black by having him beat Rowan (they will face each other tonight again) as if he is being setup for a big match yet they don't do anything with Styles. I remember hearing that they considered Taker/Black but wen with Styles instead. Seems like they forgot to change the build up as well.
Black isn't a big enough star yet to get Taker and they need to strengthen the WM card because so far it's pretty ordinary with Brock vs Drew (who isn't a top star) and Fiend (losing heat) vs Roman the two big matches. They need to go with Goldberg vs Roman tbh, the match would be bigger and better.

·
\m/
23,416 Posts
They need to go with Goldberg vs Roman tbh, the match would be bigger and better.
I agreed, spear vs spear. I hope they book it. Barring that I would have preferred Bryan vs Reigns instead of the Fiend. Wyatt is no good.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,699 Posts
Black isn't a big enough star yet to get Taker and they need to strengthen the WM card because so far it's pretty ordinary with Brock vs Drew (who isn't a top star) and Fiend (losing heat) vs Roman the two big matches. They need to go with Goldberg vs Roman tbh, the match would be bigger and better.
They will probably give AJ the win in the Saudi gauntlet match to start the feud with Taker. If they added Tyson Fury as a referee or enforcer, then Brock vs Drew would be a lot better. I also agree that Roman vs Goldberg is the match to do. Then they can do Cena vs Wyatt instead.

·
\m/
23,416 Posts
Alright in for The Bex (aka The #1 Shayna stan) and also to see if The Queen does anything with Rhea tonight.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts