Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 376 Posts

·
Southern Pride
4,533 Posts
As I was watching Impact Tony and Tony advertised the card for this episode and I was literally thinking "that doesn't seem like a great card". Sure, ill watch Hangman Page in a match or Britt Baker but there isn't much particularly interesting to me.

I guess lets see how things play out. Maybe it will end up a lot better than advertised.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
13,987 Posts
9 out of 10 times the bad cards usually are heavy with story development and great segments so hopefully we get the same tonight.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,660 Posts
Hopefully this card means there is going to be heavier storyline development because this is weaker than usual for sure. Guess we'll see, but at least Archer/Fenix sound amazing.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Awful line-up other than Team Taz vs VB and Fenix/Archer.
Dunno what's going on with AEW's line-ups lately, their roster is loaded, bring us the good shit.

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Given there is Shaq/Jade vs Cody/Red Velvet next week, along with FTR/Tully vs Jurassic Express/Marko six man booked they need to set up those matches on the go-home show for the Revolution PPV that Sunday.

I think the Wight announcement tonight will tie into the Shaq/Cody storyline as AEW played off wwe history in the past. Wight as guest commentary or even Wight as an injury replacement for Cody I could see happening.

21 - 40 of 376 Posts