Wrestling Forum banner

02/21/11 RAW Rating

10004 Views 94 Replies 78 Participants Last post by  Simplyrob
- PWInsider.
The hype from the return of The Rock, the road to WrestleMania and the interest in the 2-21-2011 promo led to Raw doing a solid 3.9 rating, with 5,860,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.85 and 3.85.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Wow.

If I were Vince, I would get Rock on the line immediately and beg him to show up next week.

· The One Who Knocks
5,640 Posts
That's gotta be the biggest rating in 9 years.

And it sure as hell wasn't because the show was so great. Two words: The Rock. People tuned in because they wanted to see The Rock. Knowing that possibility exists, paired with the HHH/Taker angle, and Raw will undoubtedly top 4.0 before WrestleMania, possibly multiple times.

· Registered
4,270 Posts
Daniel Bryan in a suit = ratings.

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
No surprise at all. The hype surrounding the 2-21-11 promos, along with the Rock possibly showing up had alot of people tuning in.

However, I think the ratings might dip for next week.

· Registered
163 Posts
This proves that Mark Henry is going his job.

MARK HENRY = RATINGS!

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Well, let's see.

Rock returns after seven long years one week earlier.

It's the night after the last pay-per-view, which usually shapes the card of Wrestlemania, before Wrestlemania.

2-21-11.

Yep, this rating had to be big. 3.9. Nearly six million viewers. Excellent rating.

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,566 Posts
Good rating. I doubt we'll be seeing Rock again, until Wrestlemania of course...

If I was in charge, I would use pre recored video promos, giving his opinion on certain wrestlers, on every RAW leading up to Wrestlemania. I might even think about using him the last RAW before Mania... Guest Ref for Cena vs Miz?

This way the ratings will be strong & the promotion will get a big buyrate at the big PPV.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.