Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Only things I enjoyed from this week's RAW was the Randy Orton/Matt Hardy stuff, seeing Drew McIntrye pander to the crowd made me laugh and react. The Becky Lynch/Blazer promo was well done too as Becky sells her opponent very well. I guess the Lashley and Garza vs Rusev and Carrillo match was good too. Nice to see Rusev back although he's taking a lot of losses right now.

The rest was meh to me. Aleister Black beating the Erick Rowan the moment he stops squashing jobbers. Sure. Still not in favor of seeing Charlotte go for the NXT Women's Title. Kairi Sane has felt like nothing but a lackey since her move to the main roster. The Monday Night Messiah stuff was okay but I felt like Rollins just kept going on and on in his promo. I can see why people hate him in that aspect. And last week I complained about tag team matches main eventing the show, it happened again this week. Tag team matches playas!

·
Southern Pride
2,963 Posts
I tuned out during that 6 man tag team match at the end. It's like they waited until the last minute to announce the match to avoid losing viewers.

RAW overall was decent.

Loving McIntyre right now.

When Orton said "I'm sorry" and walked up the ramp, I started getting sour on the whole thing...but then when he went back down to use the chair on Matt Hardy some more I was like "okay, I get what you're doing. I'm all for it.".

Kairis first singles win since last April. Granted, it was by count out but it's still a win.

·
FOTC
10,493 Posts
I like Seth, but his promo was just empty. He didn't say anything interesting. Then you look at AJ's promo. That was interesting.

This feud between Seth's crew and KO's needs to wrap up at Elimination Chamber. Every week we have to see them in Hour 3. I really hope they give a new opponent to Seth for WM.

·
Banned
499 Posts
When did Kabuki Warriors start acting cringe?
umm,since the beginning? lol

I like Seth, but his promo was just empty. He didn't say anything interesting. Then you look at AJ's promo. That was interesting.
nope,both are empty,dull,awful on the mic and literally never say anything of importance etc

btw wtf all these people talkin about randy's ''heat'', what fuckin heat,people fuckin CHEERED him and chanted ''one more time '' etc :SS can't people some people are THIS delusional,or are trollin hm..heels are DEAD nowadays,literally no heel gets LEGIT heat anymore so it's quite pathetic to pretend orton does,he's no different

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,411 Posts
I won't speak for anyone else, but to me, Raw lately is sorta like this: I love WWE and I love Martin Scorsese, but watching Raw is kinda like being forced to watch 'The Irishman' once a week EVERY week. It's the same thing over and over, or else there's just a very minor tweak here and there, and it's repetitive as hell.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts

This feud between Seth's crew and KO's needs to wrap up at Elimination Chamber. Every week we have to see them in Hour 3. I really hope they give a new opponent to Seth for WM.
In fairness, that’s because Seth Rollins can’t cut a promo to save his life. The shitty knockoff version of Straight Edge Society isn’t helping him either.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im starting to hate these Orton beatdowns. They take SOOOOO long. Its unnecessary. Why isnt there any security or management out there to try to stop possible manslaughter taking place on their TV show after 20 minutes? Like Jesus. I get its pro wrestling and you shouldnt overanalyze, but cmon.
I was so engaged by what Randy was doing, I didnt even stop to think about security coming to help

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,865 Posts
i just dont see why you would even have an EC match with that weak a line up. we all know shayna wins, just have her go over asuka 1v1.

341 - 350 of 350 Posts