Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 280 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
12,478 Posts

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
Randy Orton so heelish, even the heel commentators are against him.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
This Ruby/Liv feud is a joke. They're trying so hard to make people care about it even though there is absolutely no substance to this story.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
The Viking Raiders with their signature “Woo Woo Woo!”

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Ricochet needs a character badly and Flippy Guy isn’t it.
They need to go all out with the superhero thing. Put in him a full lycra bodysuit and have him cut promos in solitude on top of a tall building, saying this company needs to be kept safe. Don't have him in a ring for months, but have him backstage doing a bunch of random stuff like running to save people backstage. Ricochet is a great superhero name. But make him wayyyyy more serious than The Hurricane was

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,699 Posts
I’m still raging they botched Liv Morgan’s repackaging and return
They can still get it right with her I think. Give her a good run in the Chamber and have her win this feud against Riott. Its just that the Womens division is so dead outside of whatever Becky and Charlotte are doing that there isn't much opportunity to get over.

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
I'm actually more interested in how Sarah Logan will interact with both Liv & Ruby in the chamber match.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I hate this cringe Viking cosplay gimmick. Nothing makes them Vikings besides the costumes. They should be eating turkey legs down to the ring and pillaging the roster backstage.

261 - 280 of 350 Posts