1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,822 Posts
cant imagine what stupidity they will come up with for the Otis date.

and bayley/carmella will be snorefest, maybe lacey will interfere or something.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Eh, I don’t care what people say, I’m enjoying Roman vs Corbin.

Epic 6-month feud that’s only now resulting in Roman getting his full comeuppance against Corbin. Steel cage ending in Saudi sounds good to me.

Daniel Bryan is the one I want to see getting a push ASAP.

He’s unlikely to go to SA and doesn’t have any obvious match at Wrestlemania. I wouldn’t rule him out of somehow closing the show, as unlikely as it sounds.

Kofi is the next major piece who lacks any story at the moment. I thought they were being smart by “forgetting” about him so fans would rally, but he literally seems forgotten.

The Great Liberater won’t be in SA, but he’s 3rd on my list of “hope they get a storyline soon” wrestlers.

Apart from Mandy/Sonya’s Otis date, Goldberg possibly appearing for ablive promo, and Roman/Corbin firing their final shot, I can’t think of 1 story they’ve got going on right now on SD.

Just a holding pattern until closer to mania. No creativity. This is Pritchard’s New Generation Era repeating itself.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I'm so incredibly tired. Had a really broken amount of sleep the last couple of days. I really want to sleep, but I want to see what happens with Mandy and Otis more.

Smackdown has been quite the chore for a while, but I'm really enjoying this one little storyline.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
PWI says Hogan is actually on site, so I wonder why they would be doing "via satellite" instead of just bringing him out and getting a big pop out of the crowd.

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
Mandy & Sonya need to go full heel and embarrass Otis, that's the only way it should go.

Bayley will retain against Carmella obviously.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This tag team match is screaming long term booking...The Fiend beats Goldberg to solidify his reign...Then Roman wins at Mania...Miz & Morrison win the tag titles...Morrison goes over Roman for the Universal Title then we get a jealousy storyline with Miz & Morrison

Daniel Bryan is clearly the secret partner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts