Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
i wonder if they're slowly going to drop the lana/lashley stuff. Past 2 weeks have shown they're giving up. They got their wedding rating pop and know/realize this shit isn't going anywhere

·
Registered
358 Posts
i wonder if they're slowly going to drop the lana/lashley stuff. Past 2 weeks have shown they're giving up. They got their wedding rating pop and know/realize this shit isn't going anywhere
they had Lashley said He's not distracted by that because that was his wife's match, not his so he's still somewhat Mr. Lana.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
they had Lashley said He's not distracted by that because that was his wife's match, not his so he's still somewhat Mr. Lana.
but that sounds more like a "not drop it all at once". Slowly ween off it type deal. It's only been 2 weeks, but I'm getting the feeling the WWE is over it. They had Liv beat lana super easy, super clean twice and are now pivotting for Ruby vs Liv.

I just have a hunch.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hope they are done with it all Lana/Rusev/Lashley, Liv/Lana/Rusev/Lashley and whatever else they want to push with Lana/Lashley (just push them in separate directions. Like have them get a divorce and be over with it.)

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Interesting RAW this week. Orton's opening promo (or lack of) was effective to keep us wanting to know why he attacked Edge. Speaking of being attacked, I had a hunch Ruby Riot returning to hug Liv Morgan was basically to attack her. And thats what happened. Looks like the two former Riot Squad members will feud with each other which is fine with me. Because Liv Morgan is hot. Lord have mercy. Didnt like that Mojo Rawley got squashed by McIntrye though but got to make Drew look strong here on out.

The stuff between Rollins/AOP vs Owens/Raiders stuff was solid. Can't complain. Rey Misterio now will feud with the other Latin stars which is fine with me too. I have no opinion of Angel Garza yet. Lol if Charlotte is really going after the NXT Title next though. I see that as a downgrade. Asuka/Natatyla had a good match but I felt like Natalya got to look strong here in defeat. Kairi Sane will never get to look like an equal and more like a lackey though. Especially with Becky Lynch just attacking her after accepting Asuka's request for a rematch. Just lol at the main event result though. This company is hell bent on not letting Bobby Lashley get his dream match against Brock Lesnar lol.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,838 Posts
Decent show, Good thing Ripley has already worked Flair herself into a potential WM showdown, If Charlotte refuses to choose a champion then a champion with plenty to prove will make it much easier for her.

I didn't expect Orton to actually answer in all honesty I knew he'd back out to carry this angle forward without rushing with a cliche reason not a bad decision with pacing for this storyline since it needs two more months in the making with solid material to work with too.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Great RAW again. Randy opening was very good, he gets the heat he deserves as a heel, good job. Good they dont sideline Zelina because Andrade is out and actually further the story. I could easily see a crazy 4-man latino match at WM, maybe some ladders involved. Liv is just so cute, dont know where the Ruby thing goes, but she got a good reaction. Good to see after 9month out. This could be fun. Reah making clear to Charlotte what she didnt do yet was good and great way to get some more eyes on NXT. 6man tag was ok. Makes sense that Rico won the ME, because they dont want to waste Lashley/Brock in Saudi Arabia.

Overall great RAW and a flawless entertainment for me.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Why are people surprised they went with Ricochet? He was the only babyface and already had beef with Brock and vice versa.I thought that outcome was pretty obvious. Heel vs Heel matches don't work.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ah, it's good to see Raw becoming decent again!

Mr Charisma Garza made an awesome debut, he was made to be a star.
And The Nightmare Rhea Ripley , face to face with The Queen - I want to see that match

The only downside is that Raw may steal two of NXT's top stars - will they treat them right??

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Why are people surprised they went with Ricochet? He was the only babyface and already had beef with Brock and vice versa.I thought that outcome was pretty obvious. Heel vs Heel matches don't work.
Agreed. The story was already built in, it seemed pretty obvious to me. It’s fine for what it is. I’m no fan of Ricochet, but he’ll bump like crazy and make Brock look like a proper monster ahead of WM. Also, like someone else mentioned, they’ll probably have Brock continue the beating after the bell, giving Drew the opportunity to make the babyface save.

I also hope that they’re saving the Lashley/Lesnar match for a bigger stage. But, Lashley really needs to be built up before that match happens to make it feel like a big deal.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don't think people are surprised, just fucking angry that they keep skipping around and avoiding this potential dream match of Lesnar/Lashley. I mean it was obvious to me when I saw the match made you can't do Rollins and can't do Lashley, so by process of elimination that gives you Ricochet.

I also hope that they’re saving the Lashley/Lesnar match for a bigger stage. But, Lashley really needs to be built up before that match happens to make it feel like a big deal.
Like I said get the soap opera bs off him, give him a better hype person around him(IE MVP), and let's just book the feud at let's say a Summerslam.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Good promo by Rollins. He is sort of like a generic SES, not comparing the two but it seems like management looks at him that way.

I'd actually be down for this current Rollins vs Punk. Could be amazing if done right. Again, not comparing the two but it reminds me of SES Punk.

281 - 295 of 295 Posts