1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Babyface of WF
10,838 Posts
Orton has the opportunity to really sell a good explanation Promo and when he's motivated it gets the point across just fine, Hope he rolls with the heat until his match with Edge and doesn't get too popular again which completely kills his delivery from last week.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hope they allow Edge to sell the attack from last week and build off it.(don't have him just show up.)

I have feeling there will be more soap opera bull, because Vince McMahon is getting his way.

·
#BAYBAY
20,074 Posts
Raw is a go.

Lana vs Liv has been announced.

Also, they're doing a triple threat match between Seth, Ricochet & Lashley where the winner faces Brock for the title at Super Showdown. Seth's not winning, neither is Lashley, so that leaves Ricochet.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've always wanted to see Lesnar vs Lashley. Ricochet will probably win given that he low blowed him at the Rumble. Disappointing.
I think we all have wanted that dream match, because I mean they are both former MMA Fighters and they would probably beat the shit out of each other. I think if you can get him away from the soap opera, and give him someone like let's say MVP as a good hype man for him. And I think we could have a good Lesnar/Lashley feud.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
I think we all have wanted that dream match, because I mean they are both former MMA Fighters and they would probably beat the shit out of each other. I think if you can get him away from the soap opera, and give him someone like let's say MVP as a good hype man for him. And I think we could have a good Lesnar/Lashley feud.
That's actually a good idea. MVP can't go in the ring anymore anyway.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts