Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
20,612 Posts
Well it’s meant to be a special show so they’re giving us a special match. But for me, it’s time to take the next step and give PNP the straps.

and then should be the beginning of a blood feud with Private Party or BF.
I think it would've been special without it being a four way. Just feels unearned for them.

·
Registered
20,612 Posts
theyve won most of their matches. It’s not like they’re going to win so what’s the aggro about it. They wanna put on a good show.
They just lost a title match recently, giving them a number 1 contenders match when they haven't won a tag match sense goes against wins and losses mattering

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
This is very strong card for Dynamite. With Bash and Beach setting and this strong card. I'm really hoping for over 1 million viewers in ratings this week.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,091 Posts
PNP should win the no1 Contenders match and win the titles at Revolution. I like the tag team division in AEW but I think making SCU their first champs was a big mistake.

Looking forward to this week's episode, should be better than last week. PAC/Allin should be good.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
I think Moxley vs Guevara will be MotN. Will be solid workrate plus it has a storyline reason to happen.

1 - 20 of 569 Posts