Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Because then the forum will have A LOT less members. And having a lower member number doesn't look good compared to forums with more members.

Well, that's how I look at it with my board atleast.

·
Banned
759 Posts
What is your idea of a long time? A week, a month, a year? :confused:

Maybe they haven't been here for awhile cause their puters broken, or they have other lives or they're on an African Safari...:lmao

Maybe they haven't posted cause they have nothing to say thats not already been said to death. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was trying to look at where I compare to other members with a post count.

There are 2034 pages of members, and all I stoped looking for post at around page 1900 and still members with zero posts.

And who have not been here for 2 months or more.

I say they go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
WWF Angel said:
That I would say is up to the admins., besides who are you to say they should go? :confused:
It was just my vote.

How many 0 post members are there anyways?
----------------------
Edit: I couldn't find the exact number of members with zero post since I got a "This page can not be displayed."

But it was close to 200 pages of members with at least one post.

50 members per page X 200 pages of members =

= 10,000 posting members and about 90,000 with no posts.

10,000 members or 15,000 lets say is not bad, nothing to be ashamed of.

Going for member records?

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Some just want to see whats in here. and in order to do that you have to register....

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Dawson said:
I say they go.
Good job it's not up to you then. It is about numbers, like BB said. Also, how is two months a long time? What about when people go off to college, get a new job, move house, go travelling etc and can't get online for however long?

What a silly, silly idea.

N

·
0 Posts
I've said this before but I'll type it up again since it's been a while.

We get about 3,000 registered users coming to this forum daily. We only get a few hundred (or less) registered new members daily. How many post daily?

Going by that obviously members with no posts still visit. I'm not deleting by date because why force those who have registered to reregister? Our database can easily handle it, the numbers count IS accurate (last I looked it says "registered members," not "registered members who have posted"), and it hurts no one.

Waste of time to argue about it. They stay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts