Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I don't hate • Death •, but I am annoyed that when I look in the Games and Gaming forums when I read his post all it is No Thanks. Why spam, I know it gains you points and a post, but why. Also the Gaming Forum has always had posts/points available when you post there anyway. I warned him for it for spamming, and I have deleated most of your posts, meaning that you have lost most of the spam posts and points. So please stop posting "No Thanks" when replying and please reply with a decent post, which is on topic.

A-Dust

N

·
0 Posts
Like I said when closing two of your threads, you are supposed to post the SAME way as before the posts and points were enabled. Meaning, don't make spam posts or replies to gain points, as I might just make you have 0 points and remove everything you buy from the store...or just ban you from the store and let you keep your points....

Something to think about. Post normally...

·
Registered
519 Posts
I will you Guys! I just misunderstood the post.

The post meaning= Nightmare said that It was spamming day, and I misunderstood it, I thought it was word games, so again, I'm sorry!

·
Registered
519 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #4 :
Why does everyone call Nitemare Nightmare?
cuz that's his name of course, why? What do you call him?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
oh, so you mean why does everyone misspell nitemare's username when typing it in a post?

N

·
0 Posts
Slade said in post #7 :
oh, so you mean why does everyone misspell nitemare's username when typing it in a post?
OMG. I should just ban you for being so fucking stupid. It's offending me...how could ANYONE be so fucking stupid? You're even worse than a disgrace to human "intelligents." Now please go die somewhere else.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Slade is even stupider then me.

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Lol, Even in the EPW Forum he always asks these stupid questions..How do we do this?, Who do we do that?..it just pisses me off.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I was new to HTML code.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts