Sig not displaying? - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Brazilian Jukester
  • 1 Post By Raye
  • 1 Post By Trixdee
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 670
Points: 2,242
                     
Sig not displaying?

Is this a VIP feature or something? I see none VIP/Premium members or w.e having sigs so why doesn't mine work

Raye is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 11:37 AM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 723
Points: 15,824
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye View Post
Is this a VIP feature or something? I see none VIP/Premium members or w.e having sigs so why doesn't mine work
All you have to do is save the image to your computer and upload it under the second option (choose file). Once you do that, if an image pops up you can click on "insert signature picture" and that will automatically insert your picture into the textbox above. You will see this - [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. After that, click on preview signature to see if the signature works or not. If you can see your image under preview, then click on save signature and you're good to go.

Hope this helped
Administrator likes this.
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 670
Points: 2,242
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmashero View Post
All you have to do is save the image to your computer and upload it under the second option (choose file). Once you do that, if an image pops up you can click on "insert signature picture" and that will automatically insert your picture into the textbox above. You will see this - [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. After that, click on preview signature to see if the signature works or not. If you can see your image under preview, then click on save signature and you're good to go.

Hope this helped
AHH!! Thank you so much. I thought the IMG /IMG tags were supposed to work but they weren't for some reason :/
Liger Zero likes this.

Raye is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 11:52 AM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 723
Points: 15,824
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye View Post
AHH!! Thank you so much. I thought the IMG /IMG tags were supposed to work but they weren't for some reason :/
It's cool
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 12:03 AM
 
Trixdee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 136
Points: 423
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

I'm having a problem with my sig not showing too. It didn't give any error about the image size. Idk what I did wrong?
Trixdee is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 01:27 AM
------------
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 58,873
Points: 51,143
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Must be a glitch cause it shows up here:
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/76544678-post2894.html

Headliner is online now  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 01:51 AM
 
Trixdee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 136
Points: 423
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Oh okay I think I got it working now

Thanks!!!
Administrator likes this.



He can, he will. Again. #ThankYouRoman
Trixdee is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 05:54 AM
 
LethalWeapon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Newtown
Posts: 234
Points: 4,257
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

Thanks. I've been trying to get mine to work but it's not. Maybe it's too large on the dimensions?
LethalWeapon is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 06:44 AM
------------
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 58,873
Points: 51,143
                     
Re: Sig not displaying?

It looks ok on my end. It should show up after your next post or two.

Headliner is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome