forum not working? - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 179Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:08 PM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 710
Points: 15,719
                     
fused Re: forum not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose Girl View Post
I just had a very odd error, the site loaded all weird and it told me I was banned Scared the shit out of me cos I don't think there's any reason I'd get banned lol. But I refreshed and it went back to normal haha. Strange.

I got the YouTube videos not loading too btw, but it was because my browser (Opera) blocked them and I had to manually allow them for WF.
Do your YouTube videos work? Because my videos don't work for some reason.

Last edited by Brazilian Jukester; 06-24-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:11 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Berakos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Favourite(s): Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano, Asuka
Posts: 49
Points: 171
             
Re: forum not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
Do your YouTube videos work? Because my videos don't work for some reason.
When you say "don't work" do you mean as in they don't even show up, because that's happening to me.
Berakos is offline  
post #23 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:13 PM
Unscripted Mox Violence.
 
Mox Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New Zealand
Favourite(s): Jon Moxley, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns
Posts: 21,415
Points: 79,414
                     
Re: forum not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
Do your YouTube videos work? Because my videos don't work for some reason.
Yeah, once I unblock them, refresh the page and they actually show up, they work fine.

Met Dean/Mox on March 28 2015/April 2 2016/August 20 2016/April 1 2017/April 7 2019!!
Met Roman on April 2 2016/April 7 2018!! Met Seth on March 31 2017/April 6 2019!!

Upcoming shows: WWE Melbourne, October 23 2019
Mox Girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:15 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Berakos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Favourite(s): Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano, Asuka
Posts: 49
Points: 171
             
Re: forum not working?

And i should of just read the last couple of pages, glad i'm not the only one having this problem.
Berakos is offline  
post #25 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:23 PM
I'm about to end this man's whole career
 
Brazilian Jukester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Kenta Kobashi
Posts: 710
Points: 15,719
                     
Re: forum not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berakos View Post
When you say "don't work" do you mean as in they don't even show up, because that's happening to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose Girl View Post
Yeah, once I unblock them, refresh the page and they actually show up, they work fine.
I can see the videos just fine. My main problem is that the videos (mine and from other posters) don't work. As in, when you click play, the video doesn't play - all I get is a "this video is unavailable" message.
Brazilian Jukester is offline  
post #26 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 02:21 AM
* * * * * *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 32,882
Points: 62,280
                     
Re: forum not working?

@Administrator

Is there anybody out there?



You can find my wrestling match reviews HERE:
http://zep81wrestlingreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by Brock; 06-25-2018 at 02:24 AM.
Brock is offline  
post #27 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 02:32 AM
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of The Slayers, Digging Holes.
 
Buffy The Vampire Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ravenswood
Favourite(s): Taker, Bret, HBK, CM Punk, Rollins, Omega, Okada
Posts: 14,631
Points: 85,285
                     
Re: forum not working?

I still have to enter allow scripts on here.



Credit to CJ for the signature.
Shield Mega Fan and Sonya Deville Fan

Buffy The Vampire Slayer is online now  
post #28 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 08:34 PM
 
Rankles75's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,382
Points: 6,216
                     
Re: forum not working?

Can’t like posts, view notifications, post images or delete posts (can’t remember if you can do that normally?). Apart from that, no issues...

Rankles75 is offline  
post #29 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 12:35 PM
* * * * * *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 32,882
Points: 62,280
                     
Re: forum not working?

Is anyone else getting the accept cookie/ads notice message every time they click on anything and open a new page? I'm on my phone at the moment so not sure if it's that.
RavishingRickRules likes this.



You can find my wrestling match reviews HERE:
http://zep81wrestlingreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by Brock; 06-27-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Brock is offline  
post #30 of 327 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 12:39 PM
MJF
Salt of the Earth
 
MJF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15,818
Points: 46,002
                     
Re: forum not working?

I'm on my laptop and I'm getting it everytime a page loads, Brock.

Still can't see everyones avatars, have to 'Go Advanced' to post on pages and can't see YouTube vids.
MJF is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome