Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

-   Sports (https://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports/)
-   -   STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!!! (https://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports/1995033-stanley-cup-champions-st-louis-blues.html)

JM 06-13-2016 04:19 PM

STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!!!
 
Thread was over 5000 posts so making a new one.

The Penguins won the cup. The draft is soon and then free agency. You know the drill.

THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV 06-13-2016 04:27 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
Congrats to the Penguins. Pittsburgh to become The City of Champions with the advent of SEVENBURGH. :banderas

KING SANTA 06-13-2016 04:53 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
crosby sucks.

Natecore 06-13-2016 05:04 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
Well isn't that title misleading.

El Dandy 06-13-2016 05:09 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
nice to see the hockey thread tradition of bottom tier thread titles continue

El Dandy 06-13-2016 07:09 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
Blues name Mike Yeo as their head coach for the 2017-18 season on a 4 year deal.

A little strange seeing as a lot can change in a year and you never know who will be available next summer

JM 06-13-2016 07:11 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
I am clearly playing off Mr. Popper's penguins with the title. All you geeks need blow a goat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Dandy (Post 60548849)
nice to see the hockey thread tradition of bottom tier thread titles continue

They can't exactly be bottom tier because all my titles are better than your 0 suggestions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natecore (Post 60548729)
Well isn't that title misleading.

Please explain your bizarre comment.

El Dandy 06-13-2016 08:04 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JM (Post 60551705)
They can't exactly be bottom tier because all my titles are better than your 0 suggestions.

- Countdown to the NHL Awards Show AKA 8 Days Until :ghost Is Swindled out of the Calder Trophy by a 34 Year-Old Russian Rookie

- NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - The "Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer" Edition


2 better options that I just came up with imo

Understandable you're a big fan of questionable Jim Carrey movies and want to pay homage with thread titles, but it's just that I'm of the opinion the Penguins have had long enough to celebrate their win. That happened literally so long ago that it was in the last thread and the hockey world is just MOVING ALONG.

JM 06-13-2016 08:10 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Dandy (Post 60552777)
- Countdown to the NHL Awards Show AKA 8 Days Until :ghost Is Swindled out of the Calder Trophy by a 34 Year-Old Russian Rookie

- NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - The "Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer" Edition


2 better options that I just came up with imo

Understandable you're a big fan of questionable Jim Carrey movies and want to pay homage with thread titles, but it's just that I'm of the opinion the Penguins have had long enough to celebrate their win. That happened literally so long ago that it was in the last thread and the hockey world is just MOVING ALONG.

lulz, I will give it a week before moving on.

These are good suggestions.

My thread titles are now closer to bottom tier.

El Dandy 06-13-2016 10:14 PM

Re: Mr. Crosby's Penguins = 4X Champs
 
The Ducks are apparently going to re-hire Randy Carlyle as their head coach

ayy lmao

EDIT: not that he's a bad coach per se, just lel @ this being the answer to fix/change things. Yes, he coached them to the Cup but he also has never even won a playoff series without Neidermeyer & Pronger. Don't understand.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome