Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 16Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 07:49 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 4,496
Points: 13,818
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor88 View Post
Maybe we need him when he's still most entertaining than 95% of the current roster.




Yeah, you got a point.
They Call Him Y2J and llj like this.

All Time
Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Mankind, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Cm Punk, The Rock, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero

Current
Everyone is buried.
arch.unleash is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 08:51 AM
 
Deepvoice80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 747
Points: 798
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

In fairness it was a 2 hour show and it was pretty stacked. Taker should be used spasmodically rather than just coming out and utter some nonsensical shit with no pay off like some of his last performances
Deepvoice80 is offline  
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 08:55 AM
 
MrEvans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,108
Points: 3,863
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch.unleash View Post




Yeah, you got a point.
These are so fucking bad.
MrEvans is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 AM
 
Interceptor88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seville, Andalusia, Spain
Posts: 3,465
Points: 3,459
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch.unleash View Post




Yeah, you got a point.
You know, at least I watched these, while I can't tell how many times full time wrestlers botch because I can't bring myself to watch them do anything. I mean, if I have to choose between watching Corbin, Rollins, Reigns, McIntyre, Gargano and Balor or not watching wrestling at all, then it's not even a choice. Hell, I admit I have tried, I don't even know why.

On the other hand, Undertaker is broken down and I can even acknowledge that he should retire, but they always put him against the kind of opponent that shouldn't been wrestling a 55 years old that has suffered dozens of injuries. I bet he'd be able to have a pretty decent match against the likes of Bryan. But Goldberg and Reigns? What were they thinking? Give him an appropiate opponent so he can have a good last feud instead of another superheavyweight who can't cover for his weaknesses (being slower and having less strength, obviously).

So while Undertaker is pretty much done, I still enjoy watching him. While I wouldn't watch the current roster even if WWE paid me to do so. Most of them are painfully bland and boring.
Interceptor88 is offline  
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 09:52 AM
The face that runs the List
 
They Call Him Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: France
Posts: 9,840
Points: 32,795
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

He should retire for good anyway.

They Call Him Y2J is online now  
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 11:03 AM
 
Zappers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 3,734
Points: 12,608
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

I don't see the big controversy here. They told him he wasn't needed. And so what's the problem?

Smackdown last Friday had the Rock. It was a jam packed show, in fact, it was overbooked as it was. No room for Mark. End of story.
Zappers is offline  
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 11:05 AM
 
Disputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 529
Points: 1,594
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

I got no problem with keeping him off the show but dont fucking advertise him you fucking brain chemists
Disputed is offline  
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 11:15 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 4,496
Points: 13,818
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor88 View Post
You know, at least I watched these, while I can't tell how many times full time wrestlers botch because I can't bring myself to watch them do anything. I mean, if I have to choose between watching Corbin, Rollins, Reigns, McIntyre, Gargano and Balor or not watching wrestling at all, then it's not even a choice. Hell, I admit I have tried, I don't even know why.

On the other hand, Undertaker is broken down and I can even acknowledge that he should retire, but they always put him against the kind of opponent that shouldn't been wrestling a 55 years old that has suffered dozens of injuries. I bet he'd be able to have a pretty decent match against the likes of Bryan. But Goldberg and Reigns? What were they thinking? Give him an appropiate opponent so he can have a good last feud instead of another superheavyweight who can't cover for his weaknesses (being slower and having less strength, obviously).

So while Undertaker is pretty much done, I still enjoy watching him. While I wouldn't watch the current roster even if WWE paid me to do so. Most of them are painfully bland and boring.
I don't compare Taker to any of those morons you mentioned, most of the roster are worthless monkeys and I stopped watching the product a long time ago. I'm comparing the current piece of fucking old disrespectful shit Taker to the fucking PHENOM I grew up watching. I mean Undertaker was basically my childhood, he used to scare the shit out of me as a kid and I grew up admiring him., so seeing one of my favourites and a big part of my childhood humiliating himself nonstop and selling his dignity for the oil money is depressing. I lost all respect for this greedy fuck, he destroyed his legacy and killed 25 years of hard work for some money I don't think he really needs. When I hear the name Undertaker I don't think of the legend and the phenom anymore, I think of this old broken down shit who has no respect for himself or his fans. He's basically the Jim Duggan of the 2010's.

All Time
Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Mankind, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Cm Punk, The Rock, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero

Current
Everyone is buried.

Last edited by arch.unleash; 10-09-2019 at 11:16 AM.
arch.unleash is offline  
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 14,999
Points: 9,278
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappers View Post
I don't see the big controversy here. They told him he wasn't needed. And so what's the problem?

Smackdown last Friday had the Rock. It was a jam packed show, in fact, it was overbooked as it was. No room for Mark. End of story.
Then dont advertise him and lie to your fans.

Pretty simple.
Taroostyles is offline  
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 02:15 PM
 
Zappers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 3,734
Points: 12,608
                     
Re: Undertaker says he was told by WWE that he wasn't needed on SmackDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
Then dont advertise him and lie to your fans.

Pretty simple.
I don't remember any advertisements saying he was going to be at SD. Not to mention anything in the ring or do a promo like he did on RAW. Only the Rock was heavily advertised as being there.
Zappers is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome