Re: SmackDown TV Ratings Thread: THE A-SHOW ON FOX
It will likely do a better rating just because it was hyped.
The plus points.
1. The set is a far superior effort than the generic RAW set.
2. Kevin Owens finally ousted Shane McMahon in a solid outing.
3. The Rock was on form with his guest appearance.
1. WWE title match was ridiculous , it was like sending the message that "Hey Kofi, you worked hard for us the past few months but get off the stage whilst we salivate over a non wrestler MMA fighter instead".
2. Could not care less about MMA fighters personally, I tune in for wrestling and wrestlers, Buddy Murphy, Asuka, Apollo Crews, Andrade, Ali etc are wasting away in the back while these outsiders take all the spotlight and air time every single time. Is it any wonder no one can get over?
3. Having Tyson Fury one of the biggest pieces of human trash to enter the sporting world on the show was a insult to every Be a Star rally this company has ever held. This guy condones hatred against gay people and said he would kill if a woman was being promiscuous and believes that Jewish people are scum. The man is a brainwashed evil bigot. So that was a instant turn off for me.
4. The show was the same old complacent going through the motions formula with no positive improvement on how talents are presented.
5. False advertising, nowhere near the amount of guest appearances they advertised happened. If this is going to be FOX influence by having non talents like Velasquez and Fury take priority over the actual product fans would like to see then they can keep it and if they do go that route you can guarantee the ratings will bomb and FOX will jettison the garbage when the contract is up.
Last edited by hypnobitch; 10-05-2019 at 01:31 PM.