Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 100Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Training to be a Grappler
 
DMD Mofomagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,265
Points: 7,062
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masked One View Post

I don't see any reasons we should. We don't say this because we like her, we like her because of it.
Honestly, most people seem to like her for the same reason that most guys like Alexa Bliss.

She gives them the little tingle in their man parts, and they justify everything else because they can't look past that.

I have heard two compliments about Kairi in this thread:

She has a nice elbow drop, and that she is cute.

Literally one poster said she can play the "cute underdog". WTF does that even mean.

It's hilarious how Kairi fans will deny this, when it is so obvious

DMD Mofomagic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:45 PM
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
 
Strike Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,876
Points: 9,298
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

I desperately want WWE to throw in the towel and throw all the Asian women into a Kaientai-esque, super-stereotypical faction complete with Mr. Fuji-style manager waving a Japanese flag and blinding people with salt.

That's how WWE sees them anyway. Fuck it, lean into it.
bradatar likes this.

Strike Force is offline  
post #63 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,150
Points: 6,775
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
No, I am talking as a fan of the WWE for almost 30 years. I know how they treat people. She isn't American, has an awful gimmick, and can't talk. She is exactly where I expected her to be. Nakamura was a test run for them. They eventually turned him into a low blow pee pee guy and he has a thank you run with the IC title because he re-signed lol. Dude fucking won the rumble and lost at Mania FFS. She won't get the chance to "show she is better" because of the reasons already listed. I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining the madness that is WWE management.
You need not explain to me. WWE has not even had her on TV for over a month. That's actually worse than even knowing if she's going to be another Ember or not, because there's nothing to say. There actually has to have something to work with to make this point you're making. All both of us, and the rest of the gentlemen in this thread here have, is her NXT work to judge by. Well obviously that's not near enough. In fact, perhaps we can't even use that, because from experience of us watching main roster doesn't really recognize nor respect NXT accomplishments. With the exception being Asuka's NXT accomplishments, and even that wasn't wholly respected.

I am not convinced by anyone here this argument that her gimmick is going to hold her back on this roster. I rather present an argument to everyone here, that I believe that because she isn't what the WWE management particularly see in a sexy looking woman, or if we want, an American woman, or even a white woman, that she isn't worth in their eyes a push, but that she is to them to fit in the exotic category of being a representative to wrestling fans other than Americans. There is a US-centrism, and so there is the belief that anyone who isn't American cannot be pushable to the American crowd.

I simply do not buy this to be true, judging especially by how welcome foreigners are becoming in American pro wrestling in general, in both WWE and AEW alike. WWE needs to catch up with the times.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.

Last edited by Alexander_G; 09-11-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Alexander_G is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:53 PM
★ Liverpool FC ★
 
The Masked One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,412
Points: 8,246
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining the madness that is WWE management.
Amen to that!



Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
Honestly, most people seem to like her for the same reason that most guys like Alexa Bliss.

She gives them the little tingle in their man parts, and they justify everything else because they can't look past that.
People are saying why she should or shouldn't be pushed and both sides are interesting.
However, I'm not having this "my wrestler x is better than your wrestler y" discussion

http://letterboxd.com/the_masked_one/



Rey Mysterio - Roddy Piper - The Great Muta - Eddie Guerrero - The Rock - Chris Jericho - Ric Flair - Naito - CM Punk - Mick Foley - Minoru Suzuki -
Steve Austin - Cody Rhodes - Pete Dunne - Kota Ibushi - Seth Rollins - Pentagon Jr. - William Regal - Daniel Bryan - Sasha Banks - Lita - Kairi Hojo/ Sane
The Masked One is offline  
post #65 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,150
Points: 6,775
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masked One View Post
People are saying why she should or shouldn't be pushed and both sides are interesting.
However, I'm not having this "my wrestler x is better than your wrestler y" discussion
Yeah, because wtf is the real point we're trying to stick with here? Think I made it clear enough. Need people be reminded. We don't know if she should be pushed for sure if she's not on the show, but she has a very good argument for it. I ask that she be allowed something to show for it on Smackdown, and glad much of us agree. Meanwhile DMD making some fucking stupid remark about what gets a tingle has nothing to with the thread's issue.

I respect her as a wrestler who is very much ready to enter her prime as a star among the others. It's just absolutely wrong to not give her a chance.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is online now  
post #66 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Training to be a Grappler
 
DMD Mofomagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,265
Points: 7,062
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masked One View Post
People are saying why she should or shouldn't be pushed and both sides are interesting.

However, I'm not having this "my wrestler x is better than your wrestler y" discussion
I did not compare any wrestler to any other.

I did not say any wrestler was like any other.

So, i don't know why you would have that discussion, it seems odd to even bring up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
Yeah, because wtf is the real point we're trying to stick with here? Think I made it clear enough. Need people be reminded. We don't know if she should be pushed for sure if she's not on the show, but she has a very good argument for it. I ask that she be allowed something to show for it on Smackdown, and glad much of us agree. Meanwhile DMD making some fucking stupid remark about what gets a tingle has nothing to with the thread's issue.
Well, considering that most of the people in the thread have talked about her looks than any of the actual negatives she has, means that i am on to something.

Sounds like you just took it personally, that is on you.

Quote:
I respect her as a wrestler who is very much ready to enter her prime as a star among the others. It's just absolutely wrong to not give her a chance.
Awesome, when you ever open up your own promotion, you can push Kairi Sane as a star.

Until then.... let's understand why some people may not be as big of a fan, ok?


Last edited by DMD Mofomagic; 09-11-2019 at 02:16 PM.
DMD Mofomagic is offline  
post #67 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,150
Points: 6,775
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
I did not compare any wrestler to any other.

I did not say any wrestler was like any other.

So, i don't know why you would have that discussion, it seems odd to even bring up



Well, considering that most of the people in the thread have talked about her looks than any of the actual negatives she has, means that i am on to something.

Sounds like you just took it personally, that is on you.



Awesome, when you ever open up your own promotion, you can push Kairi Sane as a star.

Until then.... let's understand why some people may not be as big of a fan, ok?
I'm not opening a promotion smartass, I'm talking solely as a fan. The possibility that she might garner new fans is being prevented from her, by keeping her off TV in a WWE ring.

And even if you're not a fan, can you at least admit that she should get some airtime on the show other than a dark match for her and Asuka?

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is online now  
post #68 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Training to be a Grappler
 
DMD Mofomagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,265
Points: 7,062
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
I'm not opening a promotion smartass, I'm talking solely as a fan. The possibility that she might garner new fans is being prevented from her, by keeping her off TV in a WWE ring.
Wow, name calling... soooo edgy!

Anyway, you have an opinion. But they may have looked at her segment ratings and see people tune out, they may have noticed people leave the building when she comes out.

They may just think she doesn't have a look that is good for tv. I can agree they should give her a shot. I personally think that she isn't the star you make her out to be, but that is just me.

Quote:
And even if you're not a fan, can you at least admit that she should get some airtime on the show other than a dark match for her and Asuka?
I think a lot of people should get airtime that don't.

Kairi isn't high on my list, for the women... I like these people better:

All 4 horsewomen
Asuka
Mandy and Sonya
The Iiconics (especially Peyton)
Alexa and Nikki
Ember

So there is room for her, but I don't think she is being criminally underutilized like you imply

DMD Mofomagic is offline  
post #69 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Ger
 
Ger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,935
Points: 6,013
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
The Viking Experience guys have the worst gimmick on the male roster. You can find me saying that about 100 different times on this forum. Not quite a good point. So her pretending to be a pirate is better because the Vikings take it seriously? The fuck? Really?

Some of you people will justify anything for your favorites.

Huh? What are you talking about? Before you answer me with "you guys" and some assumptions:

I don`t start research about your opinion regarding the Vikings whatever. Why should I?? I was not even quoting your posting. Is the utzo-guy your 2nd account, or what is your point here? ROFL

We are talking about wrestlers working for the same company. The Viking raiders are on TV more often than Kairi and were even in the main event for a coming home how on TV in MSG this week. So your logic (pirate bad) didn`t work, simple story. I could tell you even more examples working in WWE at the moment. They had her with that gimmick in NXT and transferred her with that gimmick to the main shows. They could change it anytime btw.

Ronda broke her hand punching the face that she said broke too easy. [8. April 2019, Becky Lynch]

English was my fourth language at school, so please be gentle. Feel free to send me corrections via PM.
Ger is offline  
post #70 of 78 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 06:00 AM
alexa = greatest of all time!
 
NondescriptWWEfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,162
Points: 7,615
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD Mofomagic View Post
Honestly, most people seem to like her for the same reason that most guys like Alexa Bliss.

She gives them the little tingle in their man parts, and they justify everything else because they can't look past that.

I have heard two compliments about Kairi in this thread:

She has a nice elbow drop, and that she is cute.

Literally one poster said she can play the "cute underdog". WTF does that even mean.

It's hilarious how Kairi fans will deny this, when it is so obvious
um... alexa❤️ is a heck of a lot more than just a cute face but go on. kairi can't speak english let alone cut a promo as excellent as the ones lexi does.


number 1 fan of The Face Of WWE™ alexa

Suffering from incurable Bliss Fever ❤️❤️❤️

Alexa Bliss - global megastar, Tag team Champion, future first ballot hall of famer and Undisputed SD and RAW champ. watch out becky, shes gonna take your crown.

(sigh) oh, Alexa, how magnificent you are. Don't you ever get tired of being so perfect?

I also support BlissCross, the current tag team champs her and Nikki!
NondescriptWWEfan is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome