Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 102Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:58 PM
★ Liverpool FC ★
 
The Masked One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,418
Points: 8,267
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
Let's examine this while we're at it. What do you want to wager is the amount of fans who hate her for her gimmick even right now, the majority or minority?
I don't get your point. I don't think anyone has issues with her gimmick. I personally love it.

http://letterboxd.com/the_masked_one/



Rey Mysterio - Roddy Piper - The Great Muta - Eddie Guerrero - The Rock - Chris Jericho - Ric Flair - Naito - CM Punk - Mick Foley - Minoru Suzuki -
Steve Austin - Cody Rhodes - Pete Dunne - Kota Ibushi - Seth Rollins - Pentagon Jr. - William Regal - Daniel Bryan - Sasha Banks - Lita - Kairi Hojo/ Sane
The Masked One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Ger
 
Ger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,955
Points: 6,086
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolzac View Post
Really? Are there a lot of pirates walking around the streets of Japan.

Pretty sure someone pretending to be a pirate would be just as silly in other cultures as well, itís not exclusive to Americans.
You mean being an obvious gimmick pirate is worse than men and women in WWE pretending - on a serious level - to be Vikings? Be cautios which door you open, because the level of stupidness in WWE is more insane than Kairi`s elbow.

Ronda broke her hand punching the face that she said broke too easy. [8. April 2019, Becky Lynch]

English was my fourth language at school, so please be gentle. Feel free to send me corrections via PM.
Ger is online now  
post #53 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,190
Points: 6,902
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masked One View Post
I don't get your point. I don't think anyone has issues with her gimmick. I personally love it.
I'm not asking if you don't like it or love it. My point is I'm asking you to examine the balance of who does and who doesn't in the WWE fanbase right now.

Notice right here in this thread we have a guy that's kind of shitting on her for her gimmick. Okay, but who else you think feels this way?

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.

Last edited by Alexander_G; 09-11-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Alexander_G is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:14 PM
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,234
Points: 31,784
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
Who says? You? It hasn't hampered her so far. She got major pushes and a large cult following of American fans despite her "laughable" gimmick. You want to put her down.



Let's examine this while we're at it. What do you want to wager is the amount of fans who hate her for her gimmick even right now, the majority or minority?

I never said people didn't like her. Her gimmick and poor english abilities are the reason she isn't doing anything. Asuka has 100000x Charisma, better English skills, better gimmick, and look where she is. Anyone thinking Kairi would do better than her on the main roster is lying to themselves. Calm down there tiger. It obviously isn't just me, nor do I give a shit about her. The gimmick is a joke, no reason to use quotations. I don't think any fans can justifiably hate her since she hasn't done jack shit to hate?
bradatar is offline  
post #55 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:15 PM
F*** This indy flippy shit
 
utvolzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,575
Points: 4,650
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masked One View Post
Talking about gimmicks making sense in pro wrestling
True enough, horrible cheesy gimmicks have been around forever. However, if your going to have one of these goofy cos-play gimmicks, your only going to go so far.

Of course, they made a dancing clown unicorn WWE Champion, so maybe this cos-play shit is what the crowds want nowadays.

All I know is if I see some corny gimmicks like Kairi dresses as a pirate, or the New Day with unicorn headbands, or Fandango as a male ballerina, or some other cartoonish shit, Iím changing the channel.

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
utvolzac is online now  
post #56 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:16 PM
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,234
Points: 31,784
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ger View Post
You mean being an obvious gimmick pirate is worse than men and women in WWE pretending - on a serious level - to be Vikings? Be cautios which door you open, because the level of stupidness in WWE is more insane than Kairi`s elbow.
The Viking Experience guys have the worst gimmick on the male roster. You can find me saying that about 100 different times on this forum. Not quite a good point. So her pretending to be a pirate is better because the Vikings take it seriously? The fuck? Really?

Some of you people will justify anything for your favorites.
utvolzac likes this.
bradatar is offline  
post #57 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:20 PM
★ Liverpool FC ★
 
The Masked One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,418
Points: 8,267
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
I'm not asking if you don't like it or love it. My point is I'm asking you to examine the balance of who does and who doesn't in the WWE fanbase right now.

Notice right here in this thread we have a guy that's kind of shitting on her for her gimmick. Okay, but who else you think feels this way?
My bad. To be honest I've been kind of out when it comes to pro wrestling. Trying to recap still. I've always had the feeling she was quite loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolzac View Post
True enough, horrible cheesy gimmicks have been around forever. However, if your going to have one of these goofy cos-play gimmicks, your only going to go so far.

Of course, they made a dancing clown unicorn WWE Champion, so maybe this cos-play shit is what the crowds want nowadays.

All I know is if I see some corny gimmicks like Kairi dresses as a pirate, or the New Day with unicorn headbands, or Fandango as a male ballerina, or some other cartoonish shit, I’m changing the channel.
Sounds fair enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
Some of you people will justify anything for your favorites.
I don't see any reasons we should. We don't say this because we like her, we like her because of it.

http://letterboxd.com/the_masked_one/



Rey Mysterio - Roddy Piper - The Great Muta - Eddie Guerrero - The Rock - Chris Jericho - Ric Flair - Naito - CM Punk - Mick Foley - Minoru Suzuki -
Steve Austin - Cody Rhodes - Pete Dunne - Kota Ibushi - Seth Rollins - Pentagon Jr. - William Regal - Daniel Bryan - Sasha Banks - Lita - Kairi Hojo/ Sane

Last edited by The Masked One; 09-11-2019 at 01:22 PM.
The Masked One is offline  
post #58 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:23 PM
F*** This indy flippy shit
 
utvolzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,575
Points: 4,650
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
The Viking Experience guys have the worst gimmick on the male roster. You can find me saying that about 100 different times on this forum. Not quite a good point. So her pretending to be a pirate is better because the Vikings take it seriously? The fuck? Really?

Some of you people will justify anything for your favorites.
Thatís another good one. War Raiders are an excellent team, good move set, but they are killing themselves with this ridiculousness Viking nonsense.

Thereís a fine line between outlandish gimmicks like the Undertaker, the Fiend etc and cheesy cosplay.
bradatar likes this.

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
utvolzac is online now  
post #59 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Alexander_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Magna Germania
Posts: 2,190
Points: 6,902
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
I never said people didn't like her. Her gimmick and poor english abilities are the reason she isn't doing anything. Asuka has 100000x Charisma, better English skills, better gimmick, and look where she is. Anyone thinking Kairi would do better than her on the main roster is lying to themselves. Calm down there tiger. It obviously isn't just me, nor do I give a shit about her. The gimmick is a joke, no reason to use quotations. I don't think any fans can justifiably hate her since she hasn't done jack shit to hate?
Her gimmick is not the reason she isn't doing anything, you are using that conjecture to make an argument as if it is true. I don't buy the language either because she can speak broken English, so can Nakamura and he's been winning belts.

She hasn't even had a chance to prove that she can do as good or better as Asuka, so I don't even know why you're bringing this into the matter. You don't know if she can or not even as you're talking about someone lying to themselves. The only way to know is if she's on TV wrestling with the other girls.

https://i.imgur.com/GYC9xhg.png


Die Matte Ist Heilig.
Alexander_G is offline  
post #60 of 83 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:28 PM
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,234
Points: 31,784
                     
Re: Kairi Sane can only work dark matches according to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_G View Post
Her gimmick is not the reason she isn't doing anything, you are using that conjecture to make an argument as if it is true. I don't buy the language either because she can speak broken English, so can Nakamura and he's been winning belts.

She hasn't even had a chance to prove that she can do as good or better as Asuka, so I don't even know why you're bringing this into the matter. You don't know if she can or not even as you're talking about someone lying to themselves. The only way to know is if she's on TV wrestling with the other girls.
No, I am talking as a fan of the WWE for almost 30 years. I know how they treat people. She isn't American, has an awful gimmick, and can't talk. She is exactly where I expected her to be. Nakamura was a test run for them. They eventually turned him into a low blow pee pee guy and he has a thank you run with the IC title because he re-signed lol. Dude fucking won the rumble and lost at Mania FFS. She won't get the chance to "show she is better" because of the reasons already listed. I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining the madness that is WWE management.
NondescriptWWEfan likes this.
bradatar is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome