Kofi NEEDS to go. - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 199Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 163
Points: 533
                     
This guy is truly horrid. He's had over a month and it's clear he's been a complete failure as champion. New Day as a group is the star but have one of them go solo and it simply doesn't work. Awful on the mic and shit in the ring. Daniel Bryan clearly carried him at Wrestlemania. Give Kevin Owens the title and end this awful bullshit already.
SMW, Monterossa, Reptilian and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Phee; 05-14-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Phee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:56 PM
Devil's Blood
 
Black Metal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: North Carolina
Favourite(s): Alexa Bliss, Aleister Black, Adam Cole, MJF
Posts: 3,053
Points: 12,154
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phee View Post
This guy is truly horrid. He's had over a month and it's clear he's been a complete failure as champion. New Day as a group is the star but have one of them go solo and it simply doesn't work. Give Kevin Owens the title and end this awful bullshit already.
Yeah, it was a feel good WM moment for some people and a different climb to the top underdog story but he's boring. I'm over him as Champion and I was never on the band wagon to begin with.

There's no depth to his character. He's had more character development at the start of this push than he has since they formed the New Day all those years ago. He's shallow and this feud with Owens is just as bland.
emerald-fire likes this.


In League with Satan
Black Metal is offline  
post #3 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 163
Points: 533
                     
Agreed. Kevin Owens has more talent in one finger than this loser has had in his entire career. There's a reason he was a nobody for 10 years because the dude has never drawn a dime on his own.

Last edited by Phee; 05-14-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Phee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:01 PM
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 20,883
Points: 64,882
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

No, he really doesn't.

His matches have been some of the best of his career. The fans are still behind him. There's a lot of mileage you can still get out of Kofi and New Day as main eventers. And finally, KO has shown nothing right now that says he would be a better fit for that role right now.

And as great as Bryan was at Mania, if he had faced someone like KO like it was rumored at Mania, he would have have had a good match. And that would have been it. Working with Kofi gave him the chance to create a moment that will live forever.

He didn't carry anything.

TD Stinger is offline  
post #5 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:09 PM
 
The_Workout_Buddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,138
Points: 9,288
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phee View Post
Agreed. Kevin Owens has more talent in one finger than this loser has had in his entire career. There's a reason he was a nobody for 10 years because the dude has never drawn a dime on his own.
Kevin Owens is so talented than an pass its prime Chris Jericho had to carry his title reign because he was so dull on his own.

Not even in the ring he has fullfil the hype, how many of his "dream matches" has bombed since his debut in 2015.

"Never drawn a ime on his own", that's why everytime Kevin Owens is relevant is because someone else it's holding his hand ( Cena, Jericho and Zayn).

The_Workout_Buddy is offline  
post #6 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 163
Points: 533
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
No, he really doesn't.

His matches have been some of the best of his career. The fans are still behind him. There's a lot of mileage you can still get out of Kofi and New Day as main eventers. And finally, KO has shown nothing right now that says he would be a better fit for that role right now.

And as great as Bryan was at Mania, if he had faced someone like KO like it was rumored at Mania, he would have have had a good match. And that would have been it. Working with Kofi gave him the chance to create a moment that will live forever.

He didn't carry anything.
Kevin Owens is better than Kofi in every single way. He's awesome on the mic, has the charisma, is strong in the mic, is over with the audience and is a proven draw. Kofi is a nobody on his own. NEW DAY is the draw, Kofi is a failure on his own. Name one match Kofi had on his own besides with DB that was memorable.
Phee is offline  
post #7 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:12 PM
Baby It's Violence
 
The Doctor Middy Experience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Westchester, NY
Favourite(s): Becky Lynch, Daniel Bryan, ISHII, Keith Lee
Posts: 6,930
Points: 22,939
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

He just needs to be more serious and less comedy, that's all.

To say he sucks at everything is just your opinion which is based on your own feelings. Majority of people loved the Mania match, as well as other matches he had leading up to Mania. His wrestling ability was never the problem, and on a good day he can cut a pretty good promo, although that isn't his strong suit.

He should just be more serious in this feud with Owens than he currently has been, but him as champion is nowhere near one of the problems with the show to me.


Last edited by The Doctor Middy Experience; 05-14-2019 at 09:13 PM.
The Doctor Middy Experience is offline  
post #8 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 163
Points: 533
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor Middy Experience View Post
He just needs to be more serious and less comedy, that's all.

To say he sucks at everything is just your opinion which is based on your own feelings. Majority of people loved the Mania match, as well as other matches he had leading up to Mania. His wrestling ability was never the problem, and on a good day he can cut a pretty good promo, although that isn't his strong suit.
I never said his WM match wasn't special. It was a great match but Daniel Bryan is 99% responsible for that match being as great as it was. He carried Kofi to the best match of his career.
Phee is offline  
post #9 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:17 PM
keeping it casual
 
HiddenFlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston//Texas
Posts: 8,881
Points: 19,468
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

What kofi needs is a chest.

HiddenFlaw is offline  
post #10 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:26 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,756
Points: 6,854
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

The whole pancake flipping pansy group needs to be released
SMW likes this.
deathvalleydriver2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome