Kofi NEEDS to go. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 199Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 11:58 PM
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
 
DammitC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hollywood, FL
Favourite(s): Bryan, AJ, Seth, Ziggler, Zayn, KO, Joe, Cesaro
Posts: 8,906
Points: 30,185
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan.S.Gelz View Post
I used to be indifferent about him when he was the comedic relief together with Xavier in New Day. Y'know, a C- joke that didn't amount to much. But the Gauntlet(s) soured me on him majorly. This was just pure and utter bollocks. And now they're seemingly making this worse, although it can't get much worse. He's portrayed as an underdog, yet constantly Super Cena's everyone and everything. That is pure BS. As said before, he's a C-, yet he gets treated like some kinda wrestling God.
Suddenly Kofi Kingston is "Super Cena" because he was booked to kick out of 3 Blue Thunder Bombs in ONE match?

Quote:
That is my major problem. Together with the fact that he's bland and not really that interesting.
Except that is NOT a fact

Hell, the crowds would disagree anyway with your opinion anyway considering the fact that they're STILL hot for Kofi Kingston a month after he had his big moment. They certainly still find him interesting.

Quote:
I dunno why he's even still there. Because he's black? Because he does flippy shit? Because Vince can't think up anything else? Because he gave Vince a big ol' suck? I do not know.
Did you seriously just ask that bolded question?

It's really not that hard to understand why they decided to push Kofi.

He won over plenty of fans with his impressive performances in the ring (starting with the Gauntlet match on the Smackdown before Elimination Chamber), he's one of the most over talents on the main roster atm, he's pretty charismatic (since he's been able to remain reasonably over with the crowds for about a decade now), he's pretty good on the mic, and he's a (respected) member of one of the most popular stables in recent memory in the New Day.

If you didn't know why Kofi got pushed before, you do now


Quote:
But hey, can't wait for the sheeple to defend him. Always gives me quite a laugh.
As "hilarious" as your questionable sense of humor is, what's truly amusing is seeing you actually ask if Kofi got pushed because of his dark skin color (while ignoring his talents and why he got really hot with the crowds in the first place)

Hopefully, you being bitter enough to resort to labeling a fanbase of a popular talent to be "sheepie" is worth the fake laughs

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D55vUv4WAAE9lQJ.jpg

Are you having trouble having access to my older rating threads? Did you forget to vote for one of the currently rated talents? Click on the link below, search through my RTC threads, and bump up any of my old rating threads so you can still get your votes counted in

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/565609-dammitc.html
DammitC is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:05 AM
 
Heath V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6,078
Points: 17,437
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Fully agree, he cannot be taken seriously as a champion at all. He has no physical presence or redeeming qualities. I can't wait until this little experiment is done and over.
Heath V is offline  
post #33 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:09 AM
Scarring the Night Sky
 
emerald-fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,920
Points: 65,622
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Yes, he's had two successful defenses. I can't wait for it to be over now. Hoping it happens this Sunday.
Heath V likes this.

emerald-fire is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:12 AM
Ashley Benson, Charisma Carpenter and Camila Mendes Fan
 
Buffy The Vampire Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ravenswood
Favourite(s): The Undertaker, Bret Hart, HBK, and Seth Rollins
Posts: 13,650
Points: 80,411
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris JeriG.O.A.T View Post
I've now heard both Seth's and Kofi's reigns considered failures, how do you fail as champ before your first ppv match?
As well as for Becky Lynch being the cause of the poor ratings. All three of them got to bud of bad booking decisions by Vince.
DammitC likes this.



Credit to CJ for the signature.
Shield Mega Fan and Sonya Deville Fan

Buffy The Vampire Slayer is offline  
post #35 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:15 AM
 
DoctorWhosawhatsit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The Tardis, All of Time and Space
Posts: 10,956
Points: 34,700
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenFlaw View Post
What kofi needs is a chest.
*insert signature featuring Alexa Bliss joke here*


DoctorWhosawhatsit is offline  
post #36 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:25 AM
TAFKA KroKro
 
Krokro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,438
Points: 7,383
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Kofi needs to GO and have a long title reign? I agree OP!

Krokro is offline  
post #37 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:51 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7,778
Points: 22,808
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

OP name me one proven draw in the WWE not named Cena who is providing high ratings. This blame wrestler shtick is so shortsighted
DammitC and Ninja Hedgehog like this.
TommyWCECM is offline  
post #38 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:58 AM
 
Jan.S.Gelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Germany
Favourite(s): Kairi Sane, Baron Corbin, Matt Riddle
Posts: 358
Points: 1,192
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammitC View Post
.....
A sad attempt. Do try a bit better next time.

Most of what you posted is your own twisted version of what's happening. And let's be real, he's not as amazing as you try to make him sound. Winning that Gauntlet is what made me think of 'Super Cena' not kicking out of Sami's trashy BTB.

And given how they've gone on about this First Black WWE Champion thing, I'm not exactly wrong, am I?

But I know there is no arguing with you.

Loyal underling to the cute, adorable Pirate Princess Kairi Sane



Jan.S.Gelz is offline  
post #39 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:06 AM
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
 
DammitC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hollywood, FL
Favourite(s): Bryan, AJ, Seth, Ziggler, Zayn, KO, Joe, Cesaro
Posts: 8,906
Points: 30,185
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan.S.Gelz View Post
A sad attempt. Do try a bit better next time.
What's truly sad is your lack of any attempt.

Quote:
Most of what you posted is your own twisted version of what's happening. And let's be real, he's not as amazing as you try to make him sound. Winning that Gauntlet is what made me think of 'Super Cena' not kicking out of Sami's trashy BTB.
Kofi didn't even win that Gauntlet match though. Randy Orton won that one

Plus, he isn't nearly as terrible or boring as you claim he is

Quote:
And given how they've gone on about this First Black WWE Champion thing, I'm not exactly wrong, am I?
That's STILL not why he even won the WWE title though. Kofi being the first is just a pleasant bonus for him.

Quote:
But I know there is no arguing with you.
That's because you're incapable of doing that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D55vUv4WAAE9lQJ.jpg

Are you having trouble having access to my older rating threads? Did you forget to vote for one of the currently rated talents? Click on the link below, search through my RTC threads, and bump up any of my old rating threads so you can still get your votes counted in

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/565609-dammitc.html
DammitC is online now  
post #40 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:13 AM
 
Jan.S.Gelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Germany
Favourite(s): Kairi Sane, Baron Corbin, Matt Riddle
Posts: 358
Points: 1,192
                     
Re: Kofi NEEDS to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammitC View Post
Kofi didn't even win that Gauntlet match though. Randy Orton won that one
.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredk.../#11a6af57756e

You were saying? Do try a bit harder, you disappoint me.

Loyal underling to the cute, adorable Pirate Princess Kairi Sane



Jan.S.Gelz is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome