Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 60Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:41 AM Thread Starter
Yowie Wowie
 
Kratosx23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Look behind the mirror, I'm lost in the Twilight Hall. Once I'll be back for a moment in time, that's when the mirror's falling down...
Favourite(s): Asuka, Bray, Joe, Owens, Jericho, Mox, MJF, WALTER
Posts: 95,971
Points: 82,929
                     
Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night



So what do you think? Bray Wyatt back to Raw? He doesn't fit with Fox at all and it looked like they were continuing this feud with Rollins. Him going to SmackDown could be why they pulled the ad that said him and Rollins were rematching at Survivor Series. I could maybe see Wyatt being traded for The OC. AJ Styles fits much better on SmackDown. Or maybe he could be traded for both Kevin Owens and Mcintyre, something like that.

I can't imagine it has anything to do with Becky or Seth since they're champions and they're tied together. Bray Wyatt makes the most sense, but I don't want to hold my breath.





Last edited by Kratosx23; 10-14-2019 at 03:42 AM.
Kratosx23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:46 AM
 
Bestiswaswillbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
Posts: 2,280
Points: 7,152
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

If they said big trade it would be braun but since they said blockbuster it's probably the Miz. WWE tries to be cute like that and make a catch phrase out of anything
Bestiswaswillbe is offline  
post #3 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:48 AM
 
Werner Heizenberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 151
Points: 470
   
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratosx23 View Post


So what do you think? Bray Wyatt back to Raw? He doesn't fit with Fox at all and it looked like they were continuing this feud with Rollins. Him going to SmackDown could be why they pulled the ad that said him and Rollins were rematching at Survivor Series. I could maybe see Wyatt being traded for The OC. AJ Styles fits much better on SmackDown. Or maybe he could be traded for both Kevin Owens and Mcintyre, something like that.

I can't imagine it has anything to do with Becky or Seth since they're champions and they're tied together. Bray Wyatt makes the most sense, but I don't want to hold my breath.
Glad you came around to my line of thinking.I still think Seth to SD is a possibility though.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic671169_2.gif
Werner Heizenberg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
Yowie Wowie
 
Kratosx23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Look behind the mirror, I'm lost in the Twilight Hall. Once I'll be back for a moment in time, that's when the mirror's falling down...
Favourite(s): Asuka, Bray, Joe, Owens, Jericho, Mox, MJF, WALTER
Posts: 95,971
Points: 82,929
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner Heizenberg View Post
Glad you came around to my line of thinking.I still think Seth to SD is a possibility though.
Look, I don't know. He may feud with Roman Reigns or Braun Strowman. It's just a guess.

Seth can't leave. He's the champion, and he's with Becky. They come together. Becky and Seth would have to lose their titles Monday night, and Raw would have to draft Brock. Brock is staying with Fox.




Kratosx23 is offline  
post #5 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:52 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,984
Points: 7,126
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Blockbuster trade could mean like Natalya for lets say Sarah Logan.

Remember how USA went absolute banana apeshit when they drafted Nattie.

Oh my gawwd!! We got Natti!! Whooohoooo!!!
Frost99, Ace, Natecore and 2 others like this.
45banshee is offline  
post #6 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
Yowie Wowie
 
Kratosx23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Look behind the mirror, I'm lost in the Twilight Hall. Once I'll be back for a moment in time, that's when the mirror's falling down...
Favourite(s): Asuka, Bray, Joe, Owens, Jericho, Mox, MJF, WALTER
Posts: 95,971
Points: 82,929
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45banshee View Post
Blockbuster trade could mean like Natalya for lets say Sarah Logan.

Remember how USA went absolute banana apeshit when they drafted Nattie.

Oh my gawwd!! We got Natti!! Whooohoooo!!!
The thing is, this is FOX, not WWE. I tend to believe if they're saying the words "blockbuster trade" that it involves big names. Maybe I'll look stupid. If this was WWE I'd probably dismiss it, but I'm giving FOX the benefit of the doubt.




Kratosx23 is offline  
post #7 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:54 AM
Ace
Cutthroat Era
 
Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 28,583
Points: 89,991
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Fuck, I don't want any of the top stars from SD. Hope AJ and Orton remain on Raw.

I just hope Charlotte lands on Raw and that's the trade.

If it's Becky for Sasha, Seth (same brand as Becky) and Charlotte go to SD and Brock stays on Raw and brings the WWE championship with him


Last edited by Ace; 10-14-2019 at 03:59 AM.
Ace is offline  
post #8 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 04:00 AM
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of The Slayers, Digging Holes.
 
Buffy The Vampire Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ravenswood
Favourite(s): Taker, Bret, HBK, CM Punk, Becky, Omega, Okada
Posts: 15,786
Points: 90,894
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Fuck, I don't want any of the top stars from SD. Hope AJ and Orton remain on Raw.

I just hope Charlotte lands on Raw and that's the trade.

If it's Becky for Sasha, Seth (same brand as Becky) and Charlotte go to SD and Brock stays on Raw and brings the WWE championship with him
Don't do this to me man.



4 Horsewoman, Asuka, Kairi Sane, IO, and Alexa Bliss
WWE: AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Aleister Black.
AEW: Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, Allie, and Chris Jericho
Credit To Second Gif On Avatar: Carter

Buffy The Vampire Slayer is offline  
post #9 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 04:01 AM
Ace
Cutthroat Era
 
Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 28,583
Points: 89,991
                     
Re: Fox Sports Twitter announces there will be a blockbuster trade Monday night

It wont be Roman, he's going to be the face of SD.

That only leaves Bray and Braun as the big names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratosx23 View Post
The thing is, this is FOX, not WWE. I tend to believe if they're saying the words "blockbuster trade" that it involves big names. Maybe I'll look stupid. If this was WWE I'd probably dismiss it, but I'm giving FOX the benefit of the doubt.
Bro, Fox put up with Bray's shit for one week

Booted The Fiend off SD the moment they saw how corny it was. Bryan was spot on about how stupid it would look to sports fans tuning in for the first time when they see The Fiend rape and drag Seth down to "hell".
Frost99 likes this.


Last edited by Ace; 10-14-2019 at 04:03 AM.
Ace is offline  
post #10 of 132 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 04:04 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,984
Points: 7,126
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratosx23 View Post
The thing is, this is FOX, not WWE. I tend to believe if they're saying the words "blockbuster trade" that it involves big names. Maybe I'll look stupid. If this was WWE I'd probably dismiss it, but I'm giving FOX the benefit of the doubt.


I was mostly making a joke lol.

But serious answer... I doubt theyll trade Bray Wyatt. Fox wanted him badly so im sure Bray's off the table.

If WWE wants to make this draft memorable and give us a huge shocker surprise, what they trade for out of nowhere John Morrison. Or trade one main roster guy down to NXT for Johnny Garagno to come up to the main roster. Finn Balor and Tommaso are going after Adam Cole's title so Johnny is out of that title picture for a while and he's done a lot in NXT. Bring him up with a trade. If I was Vince and i wanted a shocker moment I would do one of these two things
45banshee is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome