Corbin is over. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums
 82Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,312
Points: 32,071
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jericho View Post
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.

The irony in who likes your post here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammitC View Post



Imagine a huge geek such as yourself overreacting because of one decent crowd response
bradatar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Sprinkle Some Of That Jay White Dust.
 
RainmakerV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,758
Points: 11,644
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Jericho View Post
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.
How does the entire arena chanting "lets go corbin..corbin sucks" at the top of their lungs equal golf claps? Why do you guys make up obvious ridiculous bullshit to support your claims against wrestlers you dont like? Its pathetic lmao
bradatar and jroc72191 like this.

RainmakerV2 is offline  
post #43 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,312
Points: 32,071
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainmakerV2 View Post
How does the entire arena chanting "lets go corbin..corbin sucks" at the top of their lungs equal golf claps? Why do you guys make up obvious ridiculous bullshit to support your claims against wrestlers you dont like? Its pathetic lmao
Just like there was "crickets when he hit the EOD on Becky"

People make up shit to sound credible on here it's hilarious.
RainmakerV2 likes this.
bradatar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Sprinkle Some Of That Jay White Dust.
 
RainmakerV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,758
Points: 11,644
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
Just like there was "crickets when he hit the EOD on Becky"

People make up shit to sound credible on here it's hilarious.
Like I hate Ricochet, but Ill admit that last night he got a sweet pop and the crowd sang along with his entrance..I would never come on here and say "Oh did you hear the golf claps for that little flippy fucker!" Because thats just factually not true lmao. Its so lame. These people just cant admit one of Vince's boys who never worked an indy show in his life is getting over. It eats at them something terrible.
jroc72191 likes this.

RainmakerV2 is offline  
post #45 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,312
Points: 32,071
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainmakerV2 View Post
Like I hate Ricochet, but Ill admit that last night he got a sweet pop and the crowd sang along with his entrance..I would never come on here and say "Oh did you hear the golf claps for that little flippy fucker!" Because thats just factually not true lmao. Its so lame. These people just cant admit one of Vince's boys who never worked an indy show in his life is getting over. It eats at them something terrible.
I despise Ricochet, but he is over as hell with kids and people who like the flippy shit. I can still think hes a god awful professional wrestler, but the man is in fact over. Corbin is doing such good heel work people don't even know they're being worked.
RainmakerV2 and jroc72191 like this.
bradatar is offline  
post #46 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:13 PM
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
 
McNugget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,907
Points: 5,075
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatar View Post
More blatant lies. Ya'll don't even pretend to have real reasons to not like Corbin. Getting worked by the WWE is adorable.
I have very real reasons to dislike Corbin. His matches are boring. His talking is boring. His look is boring. The only interesting thing about him - his music - doesn't even fit his wimpy bully fake tough-guy character. I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT. His talent-to-push ratio is illogically skewed toward the latter half, to a degree that is insulting to the litany of talented wrestlers and characters on this show who get less screen time than him. He pronounces the word "skull" as "skol." He has shitty tattoos. He won both the ATG Battle Royal and Money In The Bank and still isn't over in 2019 to any meaningful degree.

Do you want me to keep going?
DammitC likes this.

McNugget is offline  
post #47 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:16 PM
 
troyag93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Favourite(s): Owens, Rusev, The Miz, Reigns. Corbin, Goldberg
Posts: 517
Points: 1,017
                   
"Corbin isn't over, it was smarks who were cheering"

Oh it was the smark crowd? That's the excuse now?
bradatar likes this.
troyag93 is offline  
post #48 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
 
DammitC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hollywood, FL
Favourite(s): Bryan, AJ, Seth, Ziggler, Zayn, KO, Joe, Cesaro
Posts: 9,844
Points: 33,438
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNugget View Post
I have very real reasons to dislike Corbin. His matches are boring. His talking is boring. His look is boring. The only interesting thing about him - his music - doesn't even fit his wimpy bully fake tough-guy character. I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT. His talent-to-push ratio is illogically skewed toward the latter half, to a degree that is insulting to the litany of talented wrestlers and characters on this show who get less screen time than him. He pronounces the word "skull" as "skol." He has shitty tattoos. He won both the ATG Battle Royal and Money In The Bank and still isn't over in 2019 to any meaningful degree.

Do you want me to keep going?
Some of his fans are just going to dismiss your post by claiming that you're "getting worked," that you're "making shit up," and that you only dislike Corbin "because he doesn't do flips/come from the 'Indies'" even though your description here is pretty accurate

Feel free to keep going though. Some of them might not be getting the message anyway

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D55vUv4WAAE9lQJ.jpg

Are you having trouble having access to my older rating threads? Did you forget to vote for one of the currently rated talents? Click on the link below, search through my RTC threads, and bump up any of my old rating threads so you can still get your votes counted in

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/565609-dammitc.html
DammitC is offline  
post #49 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
WF's Favorite Son
 
bradatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10,312
Points: 32,071
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNugget View Post
I have very real reasons to dislike Corbin. His matches are boring. His talking is boring. His look is boring. The only interesting thing about him - his music - doesn't even fit his wimpy bully fake tough-guy character. I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT. His talent-to-push ratio is illogically skewed toward the latter half, to a degree that is insulting to the litany of talented wrestlers and characters on this show who get less screen time than him. He pronounces the word "skull" as "skol." He has shitty tattoos. He won both the ATG Battle Royal and Money In The Bank and still isn't over in 2019 to any meaningful degree.



Do you want me to keep going?


Lol not necessary he’s doing his job perfect. I bet you didn’t/don’t like his attire either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bradatar is offline  
post #50 of 98 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 04:29 PM
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
 
McNugget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 1,907
Points: 5,075
                     
Re: Corbin is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammitC View Post
Some of his fans are just going to dismiss your post by claiming that you're "getting worked," that you're "making shit up," and that you only dislike Corbin "because he doesn't do flips/come from the 'Indies'" even though your description here is pretty accurate
Yup. Geeks and clowns, just like Baron Corbin.
DammitC likes this.

McNugget is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome